PDA

View Full Version : potions and quests

Xaenth
08-21-2013, 08:23 AM
I keep wandering around the towne looking for the npc that sells potions, can someone please tell me where to go because everyone who tells me to message them in game doesnt respond.
I'm a level 14 ranger any tips on how to get stronger or better gear.I am getting pummelled on my missions now.
Thanks

ThePvpTwink
08-21-2013, 09:07 AM
The npc is in forest haven town and not sure on name but I think it's ellie

You can also buy potions from a tier 3 guild hall or trade with someone

Actona679
08-21-2013, 11:14 AM
Npc name in forest haven is Ellie. Have you learned how to use the consignment store in balefort castle yet? You could probably buy better armor there for minimal gold. Also, try to run in groups until you can afford better armor. Always let the bears and rhinos go first. They usually have better armor and health stats. If soloing,do NOT run into a room and aggro all mobs. Stand at opening and only take on 1-3 at a time.

Schnitzel
08-21-2013, 03:10 PM
I keep wandering around the towne looking for the npc that sells potions, can someone please tell me where to go because everyone who tells me to message them in game doesnt respond.
I'm a level 14 ranger any tips on how to get stronger or better gear.I am getting pummelled on my missions now.
Thanks
The npc is ellie. She is next to the forest havwn portal.
You can pay gold to get potions from her. Or if you are in a tier2 and up guild, go to guild hall, potions there are cheaper.

Or

Find me ingame Ruizhe
I give free potions (10-100) of health and mana occasionally

Xaenth
08-22-2013, 08:00 AM
I seem to spend all my money on potions leaving me broke again. I definately wanna check out getting better gear as I'm getting dominated now. Appreciate the tip on the castle store. I guess now I need tips on making money :)

Xaenth
08-22-2013, 08:01 AM
How do I make monies? >.<

Argyros
08-22-2013, 08:21 AM
Do quests, do levels.

Any good loot you find try and sell in the consignment store, in balefort.

Xaenth
08-22-2013, 08:55 AM
I've just been selling it thru my inventory for next to nothing.Is this nit the right thing to do? I've been to balefort but I'm not sure what the consignment store is...is that where all the players are hanging out buying and selling stuff? I'm pretty new to this so sorry if I get annoying

ThePvpTwink
08-22-2013, 09:24 AM
I've just been selling it thru my inventory for next to nothing.Is this nit the right thing to do? I've been to balefort but I'm not sure what the consignment store is...is that where all the players are hanging out buying and selling stuff? I'm pretty new to this so sorry if I get annoying

Non valuable items just liquidate from inventory. The cs is where most players are in balefort.its where all the trading is done, talk to The npcs standing on top of the chests to access the cs

Xaenth
08-22-2013, 05:50 PM
Ok thanks I'm a check it out. Somehow I got onto the wrong quest path.I think I'm level 34 now and the quests arent earning me exp anymore...any advice?

ThePvpTwink
08-24-2013, 12:22 AM
Quests always give 1 xp unless you have xp gain disabled in options. At your level, you should be running AO1. That dungeon is relatively easy compared to the swamps and pays far more cash

kcimythgim
08-26-2013, 07:00 PM
The following guides both have great suggestions on how to make money:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?90381-How-To-Be-Rich
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32337-A-Guide-to-Making-Money!