PDA

View Full Version : <Vengeance>

Heoaraz
08-21-2013, 09:37 AM
Guild Intro:
We are Vengeance, a fresh guild with a goal of reaching the Top 5 spot in the leaderboards. Since it is just a newly made guild we are currently trying to increase the capacity of our members joining and helping them building a strong and well built base. We also have a set of rules to be followed which really aren't that much of "strict" so that it won't really sound "KJ." Even though we aren't so strict with the rules, we still have to maintain the competitive spirit to gain the number of trophies recquired.

Recquirements:
·Needs to atleast have 100+ trophies to enter.
·Needs to atleast donate troops every other day.

Rules:
·Help each other, eg. Donate troops, Give tips on Offensive and Defensive strategies.
·No foul language in TB or in PB, we don't want people looking at us as "BAD" players.
·Respect is a must!
·Always be Active, you never know you might miss out on promotions or whatsoever.
·Must have fun!

~Prometheus,
<Vengeance GM>

Meta Morph
08-22-2013, 11:02 AM
Hi I'd like to join new to the game but have played several like it. I've had no problem building my base thus far. I am near 100 trophies just started pvpn today should reach 100 very soon. I joined a tribe but haven't had much socializing in it. I've donated troops, a must to grow your tribe but none in return. Looking for a new active guild I can be apart of.
IGN: Taylor

Cascade
08-22-2013, 10:28 PM
Good luck with your tribe bud!