PDA

View Full Version : First Pocket Legends Movie Idea : Alterra's last hope.

Timelife
08-21-2013, 09:53 AM
Hello everyone,

This thread is about an idea of mine, its making worlds first PL movie!
I think it's extremely fun to do, so now i'll share my idea with everyone, I want to make a video about a story that I have wrote a few months ago, this will be recorded through the whole game ( in town, pvp and pve maps ).

However i can't do this alone, I need people who want to join in to make this movie, also advices are really appreciated.
Therefore I still have to get the programmes that will make this possible.

This movie will have 10 episodes, each episode has to be atleast 5 minutes durage, so 10x5 = 50minutes. (NOTE: the main and finale chapter might last longer than the normal episodes.)

So for those who are interested, Read episode 1 below here, and please comment what you think of this. One last thing, i'm concidering using voices to make it more epic, also those who help acting/making the movie will also share the credits, IGN's will be used. Enjoy reading episode 1.

Chapter 1 - The Punishment

The story starts at a point where two persons are fighting ( one of em is good and the other is evil ). This battle could possibly mean everything for the future of Alterra.
After this short fight, the evil character escapes from the battle, this battle was only ment to make sure the hidden minions of the evil character could take aim of the good character, and following him sneaky.

When the good character returns to his base, he will have a short chat with his sons ( LOL how is this possible in alterra?O.o). after this he will leave his base, hunting for some stuff ( maybe PINKS?:D).
However, the minions have followed him, and therefore investigated where his base is at.
Sadly his sons are defenceless at this point, this means they will have to come with the minions who have invaded their base, when the good character returns, he notices his sons are gone.
He realizes they havn't gone leaving by themselves.
At this point the good character is in a hurry, heading to the place where he fought the evil character.
When he arrivés he sees the minions, working together with his enemy to keep his sons hostiled.
His sons are bait to lure him, alone against multiple enemy's. Now his enemy calls 4 minions of him to kill the good character ( whutt teamers?!?! ). However the minions completely failed to kill the good character, and they all die. But suddenly a strange minion shows up from nowhere, charging up to the good person, leaving him hurt very badly. The enemy is watching carefully and releases the sons of the good person, when they see their father is about to die, the enemy and his minion are leaving. At this point there will be a sad goodbye (NUUUUhhh Whyyy :'(. ). The good character has given his oldest son an aura, this aura has to be activated to prevent something ( y'all know laterrr D; ). At the same time, their enemy has opened a portal that leads to the past, the two brothers have no choice, they have to chase him to prevent him from destroying Alterra

They are the last hope for the excistance of Alterra..

-----

So yeah this is kinda the main chapter, feel free to comment and ask questions.

Peace Out! :-D

Remember nut
08-21-2013, 10:07 AM
Nice

ZergeoTwo
08-21-2013, 11:24 AM
I'm free so pm me IGN Zergeo/Inexpert

Roberto077
08-21-2013, 11:59 AM
I call the Evil dude.

IGN: Terrrain, Terrainrob, and Tearrainiarob

(Tearrainiarob would be the evil one. Possibly getting an orlok set for it)

I think I know who some good minions would be...

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
08-21-2013, 12:11 PM
I would like to join this movie :D ign Detlz, Ljulio, Hate, Rockthatbody, Feazedetlz

Oldcoot
08-21-2013, 12:12 PM
If I'm free I'll join, I was in a zombie movie not to long ago

Timelife
08-21-2013, 12:18 PM
thanks for ur time, I still need a good sony vegas recorder, and voice editor and i gotta download chrome

Roberto077
08-21-2013, 01:57 PM
thanks for ur time, I still need a good sony vegas recorder, and voice editor and i gotta download chrome

Speaking of which, I need a good voice modulator, have any suggestions?

Cheenivie
08-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Im in I'd like to be the so powerful guy that kills everyone at the end got pretty much any toon or set kthxbai

Producers
08-22-2013, 12:32 PM
I might be able to join in .-.

ooommmggg
08-22-2013, 12:40 PM
Great idea! I have a fox (weethefox), mage (weeegeee), rhino (weegeepally), bird (weegeeetwo), and bear (weeegeeethree) that I would love to use to help you out! PM me in game or here and we can get this show on the road! :D

xbabybugszx
08-22-2013, 01:17 PM
I'll join , add me on Avance, Expense, Pounded, Clearer, Fondest.

Roberto077
08-22-2013, 01:43 PM
By the way, the correct word for this is a Machinima (I don't mean the youtube channel). Basically, a Machinima is a movie/show that is filmed in a video game. for example, Red vs. Blue (the popular Halo series by Roosterteeth) was one of the first Machinimated series on the internet.

just a little fun fact :)

Skeletonlord
08-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Ooh, this sounds fancy... Great job!

If there are still spaces, Id love to help out. My iGN is skeletonlord. Pop me a message when you want me to come on. I am free mostly everyday.

@Rob - Hey I didn't know this. Thanked!

Ape
08-22-2013, 02:15 PM
It's a nice idea but I just wanted to let you know that making a movie in Pocket Legends can be very, very hard.
Though I have a tiny bit experience so if u need any help u can lemme know.

Roberto077
08-22-2013, 02:28 PM
It's a nice idea but I just wanted to let you know that making a movie in Pocket Legends can be very, very hard.
Though I have a tiny bit experience so if u need any help u can lemme know.

True. Machinimating is really, really difficult. You only have the tools in the game and you have to ask yourself, "what can I do with a boat gun?"

Timelife
08-23-2013, 05:39 AM
Hello guys, thank you so much for all ur offers of help, i'm glad people are interesting to make this :)

anyway, when i have everything ready i will make a new post with the roles for the characters, Cheers!

Timelife
08-23-2013, 05:43 AM
Hello guys, thank you so much for all ur offers of help, i'm glad people are interesting to make this :)

anyway, when i have everything ready i will make a new post with the roles for the characters, Cheers!

also for those who have questions pm me in game on Partys or Watched.

Conquered
08-23-2013, 05:51 AM
I have a friends thats expert in making Vids and special effects. I dont know if i will be interested in this but if i will, Im sure this will took long. Oh Yeah i forgot. Its fun doing it with other people.. if theres anything that i might help. send me the file for special effects etc.. Also this might be my first step learning Adobe After Effects cuz my cousin will teach me this August.. Well Gl in making PL movie :)

Caiahar
08-23-2013, 05:23 PM
I can join IGN: Dexaldin, Ishadowstar, Glyphz

XghostzX
08-23-2013, 06:16 PM
I'd love to join!

IGN: Ghost

Caiahar
08-23-2013, 08:24 PM
I'd love to join!

IGN: Ghost
Good now you can be mah ally :D or enemy D:

Timelife
08-25-2013, 06:43 AM
UPDATE: Script is ready, music is ready, locations are ready, chrome is downloaded with high quality, way of recording is decided, movie maker editor is all set and all clear.

so yeah all i have to download is a screen recorder now :), anyone has suggestions for a good one?

i think we can start next weekend!!!!

Caiahar
08-25-2013, 09:34 PM
Wait, are we going to put our own voices, or what?

Spyce
08-25-2013, 09:38 PM
I'll join.

IGN: Decrease and Heredity

Timelife
08-26-2013, 03:00 AM
@shadowstar i'm not sure about voices, if you guys like to use them i would say sure, however i will record only and i have no microphone, perhaps i can find something on internet, but i really don't know. we'll see

Crowsh
08-28-2013, 12:05 PM
I'm always free i'll join the movie if i'm not at school or doing work.

Crowsh
08-28-2013, 12:08 PM
oops forgot my ign:Pcrowsh

Timelife
08-28-2013, 12:08 PM
that's cool, have u got a L76 with minion vanity? i still need 2 peeps of L76 with minion disguise :(

xbabybugszx
08-28-2013, 12:20 PM
So when do we get the scripts?

Blastyou
08-28-2013, 12:41 PM
that's cool, have u got a L76 with minion vanity? i still need 2 peeps of L76 with minion disguise :(

I can do one of the minions, IGN Blastyou. :D

Skeletonlord
08-28-2013, 12:42 PM
So when do we get the scripts?

Hopefully soon. He told me in game he is working on them.

Timelife
08-28-2013, 01:05 PM
@skeletonlord and Xbabybugsx i will send them right away, give me a few minutes.

also if it's okay to both of u, we can start recording Saturday.