PDA

View Full Version : Class Change Tokens

powerlevelz
08-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Are these possible to add to the pocket legends store?

Cavoc
08-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Possibly in the future. Doubt it though. If you arent happy with your current class just buy a new slot and make the class you want. Chances are you'll eventually go back to your first character.

powerlevelz
08-21-2013, 11:46 AM
Possibly in the future. Doubt it though. If you arent happy with your current class just buy a new slot and make the class you want. Chances are you'll eventually go back to your first character.

I currently have an additional character slot, and I never said wasn't happy with my current toon. I just want the ability to change my class. Other mmorpgs offer this. Whats with all these pessimistic responses on simple questions on the forums?

Roberto077
08-21-2013, 11:56 AM
I currently have an additional character slot, and I never said wasn't happy with my current toon. I just want the ability to change my class. Other mmorpgs offer this. Whats with all these pessimistic responses on simple questions on the forums?

I highly doubt PL will get this if AL hasn't already (How's that for pessimistic?)

grenadiers
08-21-2013, 11:58 AM

I currently have an additional character slot, and I never said wasn't happy with my current toon. I just want the ability to change my class. Other mmorpgs offer this. Whats with all these pessimistic responses on simple questions on the forums?I have mentioned this before but got a response along the lines of its never going to happen. I really think it is a great idea and a way to make a lot of money for stg. It would be great to be able to try out a different class at a certain level without having to level all the way there and then realize it sucks or you just hate it.

powerlevelz
08-21-2013, 12:04 PM
I highly doubt PL will get this if AL hasn't already (How's that for pessimistic?)
Thats not pessimistic, thats just a rude comment bird brain, plus theres no need for parentheses.

Argyros
08-21-2013, 12:15 PM
These comments aren't what you think... People have asked in the past about if STS could change their class. Some have even emailed support. Most dramatic suggestions won't happen nowadays.
I know that from experience. But it's a nice thought though.

Suentous PO
08-21-2013, 12:34 PM
I like that if it were a plat charge it could help STG, however as a player I wouldn't.
I'm more impressed now when seeing a cap rhino for instance, because I can assume that player knows the class at least a bit as opposed to they just changed it.
People's skepticism is based on some direct answers we've gotten on topics like rollbacks, name changes, or other good suggestions there simply isn't the manpower for. Don't take anything personal.

Roberto077
08-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Thats not pessimistic, thats just a rude comment bird brain, plus theres no need for parentheses.

Pessimism is defined as "a state of mind in which one anticipates undesirable outcomes or believes that the evil or hardships in life outweigh the good or luxuries." Seeing as though my comment was directed towards the less desirable outcome (class reset tokens not coming), it is, by definition, pessimistic. And about this:

bird brain

I need to remind you of something:

Welcome to the Spacetime Studios Community!
The Spacetime website and forums are here to provide a place for constructive discussion and player feedback about Spacetime Studios and the games they make.
These rules are here to keep the forums a nice place for everyone to visit. If you break the rules, you may find that your access is suspended or removed. This includes access to any Spacetime Studios games.

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Trenton
08-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Pessimism is defined as "a state of mind in which one anticipates undesirable outcomes or believes that the evil or hardships in life outweigh the good or luxuries." Seeing as though my comment was directed towards the less desirable outcome (class reset tokens not coming), it is, by definition, pessimistic. And about this:

I need to remind you of something: u wen

KingFu
08-21-2013, 04:21 PM
This would be an awesome feature for DL especially

Extreme
08-21-2013, 05:38 PM
I don't think so, How much do u expect the price? Cus if it ain't High enugh I think sts will prefer Players making new one and capping with plat make then get more $$. Also this Idea has been mentioned.

Fusionstrike
08-21-2013, 05:55 PM
Hopefully this never happens. People can buy their way to lots of shortcuts, but one thing they can't change is their class. If you want a high level char, you have to play that char all the way through to get it. I think that's a good thing.

XghostzX
08-21-2013, 05:59 PM
There are pros and cons to it.

For one, I would like this idea because my mage is extremely hard to use in keeping up with bears and birds end game PvP (basically I would switch my mage out for a bear/bird because I know how to play them and they're far more OP).

In the long run though - this will be a no. When class balance occurs I will say no, so I'm pretty fair-weathered on this idea.