PDA

View Full Version : EPIC Elite Moments

Aziiii
08-21-2013, 12:23 PM
Since the new expansion is coming up I think it’s the best time to make a thread about …shall I say “bloopers” or funny things, epic moment that I came accros till now , this mostly happens in elite partyes so….here it goes Epic elite moments :
List must start with :

1.Skul cove ….ifff u know what I mean :)) everyone avoids this map let’s be honest.every time a guildie showts in guild chat help me skull cove, everyone pretends he is AFK.My first experience with this map was long ago….when it took my party about 1h to finish…just because the mage in the party decided to take a SHOWER…perfect timing( we didn’t finish).Second attempt was when a friendly neighbour came to visit…I asked him kindly to come back after 30minutes or so just so I can finish ….with food ofc,because I was hungry hahhaha

2.Elite mines.That Epic moment when youre fire bug runs out,War and rogue Dc,and mage lies dead on the ground ,and revives at finish just so he can get an Elite golden Warchest while u get all bluesss and green stuff :D

3.Elite SS. U can tell if a party goes bad or good in the begining when ……. the pt members don’t know where to stand…corner?middle?where?here?now? and after about 2-3min a party member asks “what drops here?’’

4.Where is lost mage mine?how can I get there? At lvl 31 …nothing more to say here :))

5.Grog Beach/Marina Reef …every Epic party starts with, have u done this before?where do we stay? And ofc someone in the middle of the map tells u “ I’m out of pots sry””mom called gtg””went to get a hair cut”( YES that happened!!!)

6.Elite Rooks ha haha I laugh because buy the time u think all know how to do this map…well there’s always that pt member who doesn’t stay in grp,runs in a different direction and showts HERE buy the time all the mobs are dead.

7.Elite spider.First time when I did the map at the beginning of the season I asked about how to do it?Rules are simple DON’T die , haha they where soo right ,takes ages before u get to the spider again….ofc I died allot.

8.This is more of a general ideea….to all elite maps I guess.I call them kamikaze pt memebers because they don’t stay in grp, they run alone in mobs get killed,and after doing that 5,7,10 times they tell u I got to go sry :))) well thanks mate , u been a good help )

9.Km3 – ok so lest say u got combo from klass,get a pt ,run 2-3 runs …….and thenn u have to wait for a pt member to clean up his inventory,wait till another does a run of brackenridge or another doesn’t answer because he dc of afk……and u are just sitting there alone stearing at the walls :3 neat!

10. I want to hear youre Epic moments now Haha can’t wait.
I don’t want to disrespect anyone doing this thread just have some fun and share funn moments :D

Linkincena
08-21-2013, 12:26 PM
I just ran out of thanks :/

Lol that Km3 guy is me lmao... in brakenridge + inv full lols

drgrimmy
08-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Haha nice! I would have to say back in season one finishing elite gold mine and elite bael before the elite boss nerf when it took almost an hour to complete these maps! That felt pretty epic when we finally finished them and got the achievements :) Elite bael was a hard achievement that did not rely entirely on luck to complete, and very few people in game had this achievement for most of the season.

ZeroGh
08-21-2013, 12:39 PM
loading post ...

Soundlesskill
08-21-2013, 12:42 PM
Omg i wish i had a pic, seriously. At palm rock when not just 1-3 crabs spawn, but literally 10-15 lmaooooo just run, collect drop, out.

matanofx
08-21-2013, 12:49 PM
I have nothing to add, i only run with the best of the best tho i have no idea why the best of the best run with me -.-

Lovely thread aziiii =]

Soundlesskill
08-21-2013, 12:50 PM
I have nothing to add, i only run with the best of the best tho i have no idea why the best of the best run with me -.-

Lovely thread aziiii =]

Yet you thank my post

Jk :P

matanofx
08-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Yet you thank my post

Jk :P

Haha as i said nothing to add... so many times i had to run in circles with 15 crabs chasing me waiting for rest of the party to get there

And when they do get there, they run in circles too >.< join the party. Fun times that make me think about making al vids.

Paulsebi
08-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Hahaha Aziiii nice thread! :)))))

Soundlesskill
08-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Haha as i said nothing to add... so many times i had to run in circles with 15 crabs chasing me waiting for rest of the party to get there

And when they do get there, they run in circles too >.< join the party. Fun times that make me think about making al vids.

Buahahahahahahals

xcainnblecterx
08-21-2013, 01:12 PM
Forgot to mention when in any elite map and forget to put luck in before boss dies-.- Hate this more then skull cove itself

ZeroGh
08-21-2013, 01:19 PM
-we were fighting bloodhammer in arena 5% hp,lepre on,boom ... i died at 1% .... O.o

thank u aziiii for this thread hahaha :D

Sakurakixazz
08-21-2013, 01:21 PM
Random parties wit wars...hmm death..a war says: oh no mage gtg! -_-Random parties don't end well

Paulsebi
08-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Random party with me then :)

Sakurakixazz
08-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Ne time ;-) hehe you'll b my bodyguard
Random party with me then :)

Drearivev
08-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Went to an Elite map with PUGs. Warriors only heal when they have low health. Calls me noob for dying-.-

Temarichan
08-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Hehhehheh

I wish I had pics.....
When my guild and some other Mage does Bael runs. We get to the end of the map. Then you know, we wait. Then this Mage pops out and tries to tackle bael in the middle of that portal thing. Our team is like : "XXXX! CMERE!" he keeps fighting, dies, the revenge buff revival. He still battles. "XXXXX! for the last time!!"

-35 minutes lator- (35!!)

No rerolls, juuuuust rare. Kinda made me...laugh. :>

Or

ILL BRB GONNA GET MY ROGUE! STAY HERE!
*leaves*
"why cant I get in?"
-_-"

inkredible
08-21-2013, 10:15 PM
1. SKullcove : did it at lvl 25 my first run was with with uninstall, we didnt stop .. i have no words.. tbh i probably spent 500k of pots in this maps tryna help people over n over n over

2. dead city/grog beach - epic beat timed runs

3. rook nest elite - getting 3 mali's in one run :) one of each player, something u wont ever ever see

famousfame
08-21-2013, 10:54 PM
did run yesterday and we got 2 malisons.

One time in KM3 had 1 crate I hadn't picked up and I got dc.

Fighting bloodhammer and getting blown to bits.

moot
08-22-2013, 12:42 AM
people still believe the "no u smurf open chest wtffff now we cant get maliiiii....ur fault!".

It's 2013 guys. Come on..

Aziiii
08-22-2013, 01:26 AM
ahahahah that chest thing :)))) forgot about it :))

Juicymango
08-22-2013, 01:57 AM
Random parties in oltgar keep with weak mages or rogues and helpful tanks ^.^
You asking helpful tanks? Coz if the weak rogue dies at boss and cant skip the mobs, the tank says "wait ill help you". Then
he runs away from boss, boss follows him for sure, and resets:(
Then your mythic rogue leaves coz shes pissed off. Now you (a mage) and the tank fighting again 30 min :/
At least i got a golden warchest ^.^ after 45 min fighting lol

Zurko
08-22-2013, 03:03 AM
ahhh aziiii i got to comment here lmao

when you run olt and frost is 30% ....then a noob mage dies, then ofc someone has to help, then ofc he dies again , then everyone dismisses pet to be nice for nub, then everyone starts getting one hit,
then a 8-10min runs becomes 30mins, then he blames everyone for not clearing the mobs before boss.
gotta love the smurfs

-woeh
p.s this was yesterday lol

KingMartin
08-22-2013, 03:29 AM
Don't you love the moment when your reloot lixer ticks, you wait with another 300+ DMG rogue in Oltgar for a random party, another rogue appears and says "awww, we must have warrior and a mage".

And leaves exactly in the moment when you set up the first pull :)

zwapper
08-22-2013, 04:29 AM
km3

brackenridge + inv = me

LOL

Aserockon
08-22-2013, 05:18 AM
When I was killing Frostbite for the first time with a very good party .It was hard nd took us. 5-10 mins. Just when the boss had 5% health I died nd waited for its death so I could revive .but my plan did not go as I thought , when it had 1% health I mistakenly pressed on revive option nd was very worried nd hurried to its spawn point as I always wanted to kill it nd get to hall of valheim but when I got there :sorrow: It was already dead :P

Alrisaia
08-22-2013, 01:59 PM

Cthulhu Fhtagn
08-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Yep, it happens. I dropped already one Snag and one Wrath, both without reroll... one time i had Lepre, it just didn't trigger. Second time I forgot to wear it :P

Alrisaia
08-22-2013, 06:46 PM
i gust thought two eggs in one kill was epic

Aziiii
08-23-2013, 09:45 AM
i just can't wait to hear new stories with the expansion :D new maps woohooo

katish
08-23-2013, 02:41 PM
This one time I was in Nordia mine and katalinah got DC.. Mind you, for us it looked like she was just standing there.. She reconnects just as alpha wolf dies and gets a nordr jewel while saying 'woah' at the same time.. No one believed she had DC and logged back in the mine.. She actually made a post at the time showing the login screen lol was funny.

And this one was a couple weeks ago.. Got a random warrior to party and he wants to do grimmer.. It's 2 rogues and a mage in party.. The warrior kites (yes, kites!) the pulls and after the first one is done he says we need another warrior. I say no we don't there's no map in which u need 2 warrior! He says Ok, kites the second pull scattering all the mobs (I'm the rogue doing the pulls btw) and after that's done he then complains no heal from mage.. I tell him to use pots of course, and even offer money for it. On 3rd pull he proceed's to dieing, at this point I just give up and say is not gonna work. It baffles me I still find these players in top guilds nonetheless!

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2