PDA

View Full Version : Mines of Nordia question(s)

Derezzzed
08-21-2013, 04:32 PM
How do I get there?
Same hp as elite?
Same drop rate/drops as elite?

Insomniack
08-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Mines of Nordia are closed at the moment. They were opened for some time during season 4, all Nordr bosses, same hp as elite, same drops as elite, only there were no mobs (just 1 starting mob if I remember correctly), so it was less time consuming. But they were closed approx. month ago, and there were no info when and are they going to be opened again.

Derezzzed
08-21-2013, 04:49 PM
Mines of Nordia are closed at the moment. They were opened for some time during season 4, all Nordr bosses, same hp as elite, same drops as elite, only there were no mobs (just 1 starting mob if I remember correctly), so it was less time consuming. But they were closed approx. month ago, and there were no info when and are they going to be opened again.

Alright thanks, I was wondering cuz a guild memeber mentioned it an I never heard of it before xD

Temarichan
08-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Took me 1 darn straight hour -_-" *sigh* (extremely terrible random team)

Morholt
08-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Took me 1 darn straight hour -_-" *sigh* (extremely terrible random team) This is why I check stats of people before going in groups for elites. lol Even for things like kraken mines.

Temarichan
08-21-2013, 11:36 PM
This is why I check stats of people before going in groups for elites. lol Even for things like kraken mines.

Well they had awesome stats. 2 had mythic and 1 had arcane. But 1 left to buy potions!!

1 died and didn't get up. DC-Ed

And the other? Well. We did it 2 some -_- that was a waste offfffffff 10 plat?