PDA

View Full Version : Hide Spell/Gold/XP Gain. Add Emoticon Keyboard Support.

superglut2
10-30-2010, 05:58 AM
Hey,

I have a request. We should have a Feature in the Options Menu that lets players Hide the XP Gain, Gold Gain, and the Spells.

Hide Spells:

The problem is that here are players like me, who use a Iphone 3G, others use a Iphone 2G and older Ipod Models. When u have a 5 player party with high levels u basically see people use multiple spells every few seconds. After about 20 minutes of playing ur entire game is lagging like crazy, ur ping goes up, and it drains battery really fast cause its too much for the older prozessor models.

Another thing is: Hide Gold and XP Gain.

Im believe many gamers dont really care a lot about how much gold they get for killing a mob. Another thing is that the screen is already REALLY tiny with the interface. Then when your playing with a party u see 3,4,5 times that XP gain and Gold gain font. Its really really annoying after a while. I would rather have a feature to hide all these XP Gain, Gold Gain, things so i would see more of the screen and have less lagg.

Emoticon keyboard Support:

What would be cool is if Pocket legends has the Emoticon Keyboard support. So players could easilly use hundreds of smiles. All messenger for Iphone support it already and it works on many other apps.

I would really love these features to exist soon. Because gamers on a lower Iphone Model would really benefit from it.

asommers
10-30-2010, 10:31 AM
1.5 will include optimizations for the particle effects. If that isn't enough, we'll probably do some drastic measures (optional, of course) for 1.6. We can't support emoticons because we are not using iOS' font rendering system.

-ALS

Ellyidol
10-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Didn't know particle effects was coming with 1.5. Hoping we won't need double pixel on iPad anymore :p

superglut2
10-30-2010, 12:15 PM
thank you (: