PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Trading Card Game

Hook
08-22-2013, 12:58 AM
Toughts? How would it hold up? With so much aspects of the game, what mechanics would make the perfect PL trading card game?

Im not a big TCG guy, but i am an artist and thinking of designing a couple for Fanart purposes.

Kiwihawk
08-22-2013, 01:00 AM
I Would Have The Best Card Out There.... The Hankomachos Card And Id Win.

Doodlebeast
08-22-2013, 02:17 AM
I don't think they're good at complex art like square Enix..

Skeletonlord
08-22-2013, 08:46 AM
Toughts? How would it hold up? With so much aspects of the game, what mechanics would make the perfect PL trading card game?

Im not a big TCG guy, but i am an artist and thinking of designing a couple for Fanart purposes.

Yes. I would buy these if they were added to the mercandise shop.

Each card (Warrior, Mage, Rhino, Paladin, Bird etc) could each have different stats, like the warrior having high strength and the Mage having a high health pool. The aim of the game could be to see who has the most cards at the end of the game. You would have to see what cards are better than others and give them to other players.

Peanutbritle
08-22-2013, 09:08 AM
Interesting thought. It would be like you would have the different classes, different levels of each class, dmg, crit, etc. Then finally skills on each card. like your lv 6 mage may have a lv 5 fire storm and your lv 76 mage may have 9 frostbite, 9 fire, 9 BoM, 9 BoV, etc.

Hook
08-22-2013, 10:14 AM
Interesting thought. It would be like you would have the different classes, different levels of each class, dmg, crit, etc. Then finally skills on each card. like your lv 6 mage may have a lv 5 fire storm and your lv 76 mage may have 9 frostbite, 9 fire, 9 BoM, 9 BoV, etc.

Great ideas

Producers
08-22-2013, 12:23 PM
I like the idea!