PDA

View Full Version : True Religion

Trivizart
08-22-2013, 01:27 AM
I'll get right to the point, I just made this guild tonight for fun.
But I have been in great guilds and been promoted to officer twice so I know how to handle a guild when people are fighting, arguing. My officers and I will not just kick when we see you fighting, we will go to GH and sort it out. But if someone needs to be kicked we are not going to sit around and do nothing. This guild is all about helping other guildies, if its farming, training, quest help.. If there is an officer not busy they will help for sure.

Any level can join the guild, but only level 15s can become recruiter and only level 25s may become officer and that is after the other officers have discussed it. Even after being removed from guild we will always invite you back probably after an hour or two, but will only do this once. You will only get two chances and that is depending on what happened in the first place.

Alright then this guild has a few rules just like any good guild and we hope you follow them.

Guild Rules:

1) No begging
2) No scamming
3) No cussing
4) No exchanging a letter in a cuss word to make in not star out
5) No other guild drama
6) No asking for ranks
7) Do not disrespect any guildies staff or not.
8) Real life discussion is allowed but to a point. No drugs / sex or and inappropriate conversation

Most important rule of all... Use common sense