PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming elite weapons?

Limsi
08-22-2013, 07:07 AM
Alright, since the new level cap is coming, I'm thinking it's about time to discuss our speculations on what the new elite weapons would be.

On the past expansions (including the first elite maps), elite weapons dropped from specific Elite chests and bosses (Elite Chest, Elite Pirate Chests, Elite Warchests). The elite weapons came in the form of daggers, staff, and a hammer/sword for each class.

Some of the weapons released are as follows:

Rogue

Season 1:

Agile and Mighty Lifethief of Potency (dagger)
Agile and Mighthy Lifethief of Brutality (dagger)

Season 2:

Demon Blades of Brutality/Potency (dagger)

Season 3:

Slicing Flintlocks (dagger)

Season 4:

Mountain's Teeth (dagger)

Mage

Season 1:

Flamestrike (staff)
Wyrmbone (staff)

Season 2:

Charward Rod (staff)

Season 3:

Fire Squid (staff)
Kraken Skewer (staff)

Season 4:

Nordr Staff (staff)

Warrior

Season 1:

Vorpal (Sword)

Season 2:

Pit Sword (Sword)

Season 3:

Abyssal Flamberge (Sword)

Season 4:

Entombed Hammer (Hammer)

Sources:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111152-Guide-Legendary-Elite-Gear-Distribution&highlight=kraken+skewer

(credits to drgrimmy)

I'm pretty sure you guys noticed that the counterpart weapons (bow, gun, sword and shield) have only been available via locked crates and the Platinum store. Do you guys think it's the time to flip the common tradition and start looting elite bows, guns, and sword and shield from elite chests?

What's your say?

Ebezaanec
08-22-2013, 07:10 AM
I think the Abyssal Flamberge is only a sword, not a sword and shield.

Darkhalcyon
08-22-2013, 07:19 AM
I hope 1 of the elite maps drops a bow,I have yet to c any bow drops from elite

Limsi
08-22-2013, 07:20 AM
I'll update that one, thanks eb.

moot
08-22-2013, 07:41 AM
Yes we want fancy bow and gun from bosses. It will be great.

Drearivev
08-22-2013, 07:56 AM
What about Infernal Suffering?
I read Grimmy's guide and it said Infernal Suffering for Season 2 Warrior Weapon.

Edit: think you made more mistakes:
Season 1:
Rogue: Lifethief and Heartseekers
Warrior: Vorpal and Trollbane
Sorcerer: think you got them right

And Idk the rest....lol.

Limsi
08-22-2013, 08:23 AM
I see nothing wrong with the heartseekers and the trollbane.

Pit sword of potency is an elite weapon for warrior in s2.

Zuzeq
08-22-2013, 09:38 AM
Whatever it may be Lim, I hope it drops from boss as in Nord leet and not from chest. I would love Bows to drop, but it seems they have decided to leave them in crates again (i.e. Bonechill).

Drearivev
08-22-2013, 09:43 AM
I see nothing wrong with the heartseekers and the trollbane.

Pit sword of potency is an elite weapon for warrior in s2.
I'm saying maybe add it...but whatever, they're knives and a sword/axe (whatever you want to call it)

IronMonkey
08-22-2013, 09:49 AM
perhaps a bazooka type for mage elite weapon.

drgrimmy
08-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Well we already had a preview to the legendary crate gear for next season which is again a gun and bow for the mage and rogue, so I doubt the trend will change :( Nevertheless, I like the idea and think drops of guns, bows and sword/shield from elite bosses would be great! :)

Alrisaia
08-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Alright, since the new level cap is coming, I'm thinking it's about time to discuss our speculations on what the new elite weapons would be.

On the past expansions (including the first elite maps), elite weapons dropped from specific Elite chests and bosses (Elite Chest, Elite Pirate Chests, Elite Warchests). The elite weapons came in the form of daggers, staff, and a hammer/sword for each class.

Some of the weapons released are as follows:

Rogue

Season 1:

Agile and Mighty Lifethief of Potency (dagger)
Agile and Mighthy Lifethief of Brutality (dagger)

Season 2:

Demon Blades of Brutality/Potency (dagger)

Season 3:

Slicing Flintlocks (dagger)

Season 4:

Mountain's Teeth (dagger)

Mage

Season 1:

Flamestrike (staff)
Wyrmbone (staff)

Season 2:

Charward Rod (staff)

Season 3:

Fire Squid (staff)
Kraken Skewer (staff)

Season 4:

Nordr Staff (staff)

Warrior

Season 1:

Vorpal (Sword)

Season 2:

Pit Sword (Sword)

Season 3:

Abyssal Flamberge (Sword)

Season 4:

Entombed Hammer (Hammer)

Sources:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111152-Guide-Legendary-Elite-Gear-Distribution&highlight=kraken+skewer

(credits to drgrimmy)

I'm pretty sure you guys noticed that the counterpart weapons (bow, gun, sword and shield) have only been available via locked crates and the Platinum store. Do you guys think it's the time to flip the common tradition and start looting elite bows, guns, and sword and shield from elite chests?

What's your say?

Personally I believe there should be more variety and why not make these same blades cap out at lv 35 but make their stats BETTER at lv 35 than the new level 35 stuff?

While it's certainly nice to be able to immediately without hesitation say "Mount Teeth" are best daggers and "Bonechill" is best bow... I personally would like to have to think about it a little more...

Buriedalive
08-23-2013, 12:25 AM
"What's your say" ... ehm ok.

Good topic tho.