PDA

View Full Version : levelling up the pets

VanRah
08-22-2013, 09:47 AM
Hello!
I wanted to ask developers if they could add "something" that levels up faster the pets.
It's boring doing miners or tombs continuously... Plus there are many pets n not so much time is left to farming if one has to level them up.
Please even "a buy levelling option" would be much appreciated!
Regards!

IronMonkey
08-22-2013, 10:20 AM
lol, you need a shortcut. Double xp coming soon, they (pets) will level as well double time.

VanRah
08-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Yeah, I know it... it's still not enough though XD

Taejo
08-22-2013, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I know it... it's still not enough though XD

I made a suggestion in the Feedback & Suggestions forum awhile back about introducing a statless, mythical, level 1 pendant that grants +15-20% XP for pets only. It didn't seem to attract a large audience, unfortunately.

VanRah
08-22-2013, 04:47 PM
According to me even a plat buy button would be useful lol
For example in DL one can level up with plat/allies, why they don't do the same here?
I want SOMETHING that levels up faster my puppies!!! XD

Temarichan
08-25-2013, 09:41 PM
Well, I do Nordr Runs.

I got to Jurn to kill Maneater to farm.
Oltegar to check out for Krunch ll
Mt Spyr to check out for Bael.

WHILE leveling your pet.

Hey, it's multitasking and money making as well as adding up your kill counts.

Justin James London
08-27-2013, 08:54 PM
I'm with Temari-chan on this one, as your pets do level up quite fast. The catch is, you have to put the effort in! It's not worth as much if you can simply buy plat or equip a pendant to gain XP.

drgrimmy
08-27-2013, 10:06 PM
Yep, I think you should have to work a little to get the advantage of having your pets at lvl30 and 31. But to be honest, it really doesn't take much to get pets to lvl30 if you take them to nordr to level them. I currently have 5 lvl31 and 15 lvl30 pets...