PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid PVE - PVP build

Zliffer
08-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Hi guys,

Im looking for a good hybrid build, good for all purposes. I had read all the threads yet :) then i have some doubts.

Im thinking on go in stats lvl by lvl:

Option 1: 1str 5 int by lvl for better shield.

Option 2: 6 Int.

In skills i think on 5 skills build:

Fire 4/5 without hit, CC damage AOE
heal 2/5 only mana, its range necesary?
Ice 4/5 without patch, CC
Shield 4/5 without knock,
Lightening 3/5(without charged skills)
Mean that in passive skills must to reduce to the remaining skills, 5 INT, 5 DAMAGE and 3 STR
Thanks in advance for your opinión!

Alhuntrazeck
08-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Hi guys,

Im looking for a good hybrid build, good for all purposes. I had read all the threads yet :) then i have some doubts.

Im thinking on go in stats lvl by lvl:

Option 1: 1str 5 int by lvl for better shield.

Option 2: 6 Int.

In skills i think on 5 skills build:

Fire 4/5 without hit, CC damage AOE
heal 2/5 only mana, its range necesary?
Ice 4/5 without patch, CC
Shield 4/5 without knock,
Lightening 3/5(without charged skills)
Mean that in passive skills must to reduce to the remaining skills, 5 INT, 5 DAMAGE and 3 STR
Thanks in advance for your opinión!

What you're doing is good, range isn't much necessary in PvP. Do be sure to snuggle up to your targets before healing though :p

Also, I'm not 100% sure damage is very effective. INT should probably cover the damage part.

Good luck! :)

Zliffer
08-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Thanks, i had read that before, then the DAMAGE passive points is better to go for STR and DEX passives?

FluffNStuff
08-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Just a random observation, don't make a futon. A futon is an uncomfortable couch that turns into an uncomfortable bed.

Zliffer
08-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Thanks for your comment, im sorry, im fairly new and noob :P... Can you tell me what do you mean with futon?

Again sorry for the noob question.

FluffNStuff
08-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Thanks for your comment, im sorry, im fairly new and noob :P... Can you tell me what do you mean with futon?

Again sorry for the noob question.

My point was PvP and PvE are quite different builds in this game, so a hybrid could look like it is ~good~ at both, but in reality it could really be bad at both since you could sacrifice too much. That was my point with a futon, it might be both a couch and a bed, but it is a really bad couch and really bad bed.

I know this is the case for Rogues, since a PvP Rogue NEEDS health packs and a PvE Rogue would be at a serious disadvantage if they gave up an attack skill for health packs since they can just pop pots.

Zliffer
08-22-2013, 12:35 PM
Ok, i got your point, you are right! the best option is be a full dedicated build, PVP or PVE.

Then for stats, is better all int? or 1 str + 5 int?

Azemeazed
08-25-2013, 04:30 PM
i play hybrid build for a long time now, tryed many builds and this is what i found best for me:
4/5 fire - no 25% hit chance couse you stun target long enough and you dont get benefit from it
4/5 shield - no knockback couse you got imunity after cast, so what is the point...
3/5 ice - no 20% aoe couse you have aoe without that upgrade anyways, and no artic shatter couse you want monsters to follow you and to kill them, also upgrdes with % chance something to happen are not so good, better use fixed bonus like % damage or another passive, and artic shatter is useless in pvp
2/5 heal - only upgrade mana recover. radius you dont need, recover over time mana and hp are so low, better use skill points on passives
passives : max int max str and max dex, 2/5 damage

with this build i hardly use potions when i solo normal maps, i survive and do decent damage in elites, and i am pretty good in pvp.

i dont like 5 skills couse points are better used in passives, also cold is enough for pvp you dont need lightning. yes lightning got higher damage but cold got dot and slow. slow is awsome to slow down warrior that follows you, also to slow down rogue picking health packs. dot and aoe from cold also increas your chances to ks when fighting in groups.

edit: ofcours 180 points on int and 0 on dex,str, you always need more damage and you can survive good enough with str from gear

Psykopathic28
08-25-2013, 07:22 PM
My suggestion rotate Pve / pvp build like every 2 weeks

katish
08-26-2013, 01:11 PM
i play hybrid build for a long time now, tryed many builds and this is what i found best for me:

That's my build too! But I do think 5 skills can be interesting... I was dueling a mage and as soon as I devised a strategy for killing him he'd change his skills and surprise me ;) was fun

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2

Azemeazed
08-26-2013, 01:39 PM
That's my build too! But I do think 5 skills can be interesting... I was dueling a mage and as soon as I devised a strategy for killing him he'd change his skills and surprise me ;) was fun

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2

my playing style in pvp is group fight. my skills and stats are for that, how to get most kills and yet to be good in pve. if i get 5th skill than i will get less kills in group fights. if i put more str than ill be better in 1v1 but than again i would have less kills in group fights. afterall we all need to make goals in game, my goal is to get pvp flag this season :-)