PDA

View Full Version : famous people in (AL) and why

zerro
08-22-2013, 03:34 PM
love,ocelz,trueorgins,ipredator,sammokddadd,reince ll,yolo,overheard see many people saying there names alot

ipredator : strong at pvp

about others dont know why seems they r cool tho

wvhills
08-22-2013, 03:47 PM
wvhills because of his charm and wit.

Zeus
08-22-2013, 03:56 PM
Just play the game & enjoy it yourself. Worrying about who is famous and who isn't only will tamper with your gaming experience. :)

Caiahar
08-22-2013, 04:00 PM
1. Like Apollo said..why do ya care? Not trying to be harsh..just that it doesnt rlly matter. Just enjoy da game :D
2. We all know the most famous ppl in AL are the devs and mods ;)

zerro
08-22-2013, 04:08 PM
agreed and i am been long i game but i just wanna know why they r famous :)

Caiahar
08-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Not really famous as i see it, just well known.
But if you wanna see famous...look at Onade O.O people are practically going ballistic over him.
I say the ones mentioned maybe have something good, or that they're good at pvp/good merchers.

Energizeric
08-22-2013, 04:38 PM
Sure, it's tons of fun to be famous.... NOT! How about when you spawn in Paradise Isle and get 11 friend requests on your way walking over to the auction. Or you get PMs every 15 seconds while in PvP or doing elite farming. I wish I had an answering machine "Energizeric is not available to chat now, please leave a message at the beep....".

Caiahar
08-22-2013, 04:45 PM
Sure, it's tons of fun to be famous.... NOT! How about when you spawn in Paradise Isle and get 11 friend requests on your way walking over to the auction. Or you get PMs every 15 seconds while in PvP or doing elite farming. I wish I had an answering machine "Energizeric is not available to chat now, please leave a message at the beep....".

Or they could add an option to send an auto reply to people who PM you, sorta like:

Options:
Auto-Reply: ON
Auto reply when:
You are in PvP -ON
In towne-OFF
PvE: ON

something like that, so when youre in PvP, it sends the auto reply
In towne it doesnt
InPVE sends auto reply.

Similar to option Reject Gifts, that msg you get when you try to gift: Energizeric is not looking for gifts now.

Taejo
08-22-2013, 04:51 PM
Or they could add an option to send an auto reply to people who PM you, sorta like:

Options:
Auto-Reply: ON
Auto reply when:
You are in PvP -ON
In towne-OFF
PvE: ON

something like that, so when youre in PvP, it sends the auto reply
In towne it doesnt
InPVE sends auto reply.

Similar to option Reject Gifts, that msg you get when you try to gift: Energizeric is not looking for gifts now.

The bigger MMOs have this in the form of "/afk <Message>" command. For example, you type "/afk I'm in the restroom", and anyone who whispers you gets the auto-reply: "I'm in the restroom". I think it was Samhayne or Carapace who commented on this as not being something they're willing to add. I think it's in the update thread when the AFK title was implemented. If I find it, I'll post it.

EDIT: Found it:

this sounds reasonable, I'll see what I can do.

In an ideal world we would support auto-afk, but as we don't making titles you can utilize is something relatively painless to do.

mokdaddd
08-22-2013, 04:52 PM
better to know about them in game not on forum these makes people targets like old thread u posted . thank you but i prefer this is closed thread

Szangheili
08-22-2013, 04:58 PM
You really have to stop making threads like this dude. I feel as if you're making a list of ppl to target, or simply benefit in some way off of their success

Caiahar
08-22-2013, 05:07 PM
You really have to stop making threads like this dude. I feel as if you're making a list of ppl to target, or simply benefit in some way off of their success

This.
Off topic: Lul'ed at your sig.

xcainnblecterx
08-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Im so famous im unknown. Now quit tryin target

H2N
08-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Thread closed.