View Full Version : DEVS PLS READ:platinum transaction pop ups

Maazilik
08-22-2013, 03:40 PM
I just logged o. To my rouge and went to kvass to get daily prize thing what ever I accidentally clicked the screen. I then checked if I got an elixir and I did I tryes to close it out and accede tilt hit the 50 percent more exp elixir. When I didn't want to buy it I know other people have posted things like this. Now I don't have enough platinum to buy what I want because I was saving itunil the shyual update to see if you guys are adding specail shyual bundles like the nordr bundles.

Taejo
08-22-2013, 03:54 PM
I just logged o. To my rouge and went to kvass to get daily prize thing what ever I accidentally clicked the screen. I then checked if I got an elixir and I did I tryes to close it out and accede tilt hit the 50 percent more exp elixir. When I didn't want to buy it I know other people have posted things like this. Now I don't have enough platinum to buy what I want because I was saving itunil the shyual update to see if you guys are adding specail shyual bundles like the nordr bundles.

Developers (or "Devs") are not responsible for resolving these issues. Contact customer support and state your case to them. Make sure you submit screenshots of your platinum log (character select screen > Spacetime Nexus > purchase log).

The issues surrounding platinum charges have been brought to light in several other threads. I'm sure they're aware of it.

Maazilik
08-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Ok thanks

Taejo
08-22-2013, 04:17 PM
Ok thanks

No problem. Not trying to sound rude in my post - I just don't want you to be disappointed when a Dev posts a similar answer. All we can do right now is be extra cautious around pop up windows/screens that have any sort of platinum purchases. Hopefully one day, the ability to toggle/disable plat purchases per account will be available in the options menu.