PDA

View Full Version : Battle dragons promo plat vanity

Zodiarck
08-22-2013, 04:44 PM
Was wondering if we could get some battle dragons promotional vanity implemented in all Legends games :o, makes sense to since its promoting BD, the set would be 5 individual pieces or at least like 1-2 vanity BD promo items always wanted a tail xD could be back armor or shield vanity dragons hands, or even dragons legs, wings, and helm, would be pretty neat to look like a dragon, i dont think you can go wrong with this something id definetely spend plat on, plus its also promoting BD at the same time, not forgetting the particle affects from custom gear which would add on to the look, what does everyone else think? :)

Snakespeare
08-22-2013, 04:50 PM
I wonder why I don't get plat for trying the game. It is certainly a game I would not try except for the fact that I like the devs. So it's gotta be worth 10 plat to them to get me to link my Apple ID via Game Center to my other email addies they already have. ;/

Zodiarck
08-22-2013, 04:56 PM
That confused the hell out of me xD, but do what I do change your out look on things, if sts takes a move its because they believe that it's for the better, and the progress of sts itself :) but every legends game can benefit from this there won't be any "pl got this, al got that" cause it would be for all legends game and who wouldn't want any dragon vanity. O.o

Zodiarck
08-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Oh I think I see what you meant the vanity would be for legends games, not battle dragons I think of bd as a separate division since when it starts it says Spacetime games not studious. O:

Snakespeare
08-22-2013, 05:08 PM
I agree! It is wise for any business to expand markets horizontally, not just vertically.

And yeah, a vanity dragon shield might be cool... maybe a holoshield.

Zodiarck
08-22-2013, 05:19 PM
Yea, if I ever see anything like dragon legs, tail or arms ima go crazy xD, but yea since most of the players are on al, so is the attention but hey what can we do just hope for a better sl in the future :)

Conquered
08-23-2013, 05:02 AM
Awesome Suggestion! I think they might really made a vanity just like the past.. DL shield and the AL shield. So im guessing there will be a BD shield Lol

Zodiarck
08-23-2013, 03:15 PM
I was hoping for one I really liked the previous Legends shields, STS give us da shield wit da tail xD

Zodiarck
08-23-2013, 03:24 PM
I wish a dev or mod could answer this question for me, is there a piece of battle dragons promo vanity that is being worked on, or in consideration of being created?

Wontwang
09-29-2013, 07:50 AM
Make it a founders shield. :P

Zodiarck
09-29-2013, 06:13 PM
true, but I pretty much left sl and all sts XD got bored after a while, if anything like that comes out il just log on, buy, then leave.