PDA

View Full Version : Endgame Sorcerer Help

Reunegade
08-22-2013, 05:48 PM
So this is 'officially' my first thread in AL regarding PvP so...

I need help with an endgame sorcerer build/gear. I have about 300k to spend (not a lot I know).

Thanks in advance.

Bless
08-22-2013, 05:59 PM
If you aren't willing to spend some time or money to get good gear, you'll need to rely on skill for pvp.

Mythics > non mythics mostly (7m gear > 300k gear mostly)

But: skill > mythics

----

Basically: Get elite sorc gear and the Mythic gun for sorc is a must because its the most powerful gun for Mage and its more than 20 DMG difference than the other guns.

Elite sorc gear:
Noble of will helm and armor: 35int 16 str (something like that)

Don't get 35str 16 int (not exact stats but you get my point) gear.

Pet: Colton, slag, Clyde and Malison

-----
Pm some frogs to help you.

Cero
08-22-2013, 06:15 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106787-Endgame-as-a-poor-sorcerer&highlight=poor+sorc

Reunegade
08-22-2013, 06:27 PM
If you aren't willing to spend some time or money to get good gear, you'll need to rely on skill for pvp.

Mythics > non mythics mostly (7m gear > 300k gear mostly)

But: skill > mythics

----

Basically: Get elite sorc gear and the Mythic gun for sorc is a must because its the most powerful gun for Mage and its more than 20 DMG difference than the other guns.

Elite sorc gear:
Noble of will helm and armor: 35int 16 str (something like that)

Don't get 35str 16 int (not exact stats but you get my point) gear.

Pet: Colton, slag, Clyde and Malison

-----
Pm some frogs to help you.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106787-Endgame-as-a-poor-sorcerer&highlight=poor+sorc

Thanks to both!

I heard that Frost Bolt stuns in PvP which is very useful I think. What should I replace for it?

Spyce
08-22-2013, 06:33 PM
You already have a sorc at 31?!

Reunegade
08-22-2013, 06:34 PM
You already have a sorc at 31?!
Still leveling it, just want to see how I will distribute points up to 31.

Alhuntrazeck
08-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Frost doesn't stun in PvP.

You should actually wait a few days before gearing up--shuyal is almost on our doorsteps. The sorcerer elite gear (champion/noble helm n armor, borean gun) is actually quite affordable atm if you cant wait.

Mythic gun is necessary but if you cant afford it, like me, borean is an alternative and is not much worse (I defeated a mage in 1v1--he was using the mythic gun and amulet).

What cero said stands true also, curse is useful in 5v5s, especially if opp team rogues don't notice ;)