View Full Version : mage arcane staff price

mokdaddd
08-22-2013, 10:22 PM
mage arcane price starts at 70-60m as a start for 3-6days then after drops to 55-50 stays for 1-2weeks that value and then goes to and last till now 40-45m .

Ebezaanec
08-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Sounds about right...

Do you have inside info? ;)

Temarichan
08-22-2013, 10:37 PM
That sounds about the right price. Expensive at first, then Gets a bit cheaper.

Cero
08-22-2013, 10:39 PM
maybe not, i bet that arcane staff has lower dmg than mythic gun gives.
just like arcane hooks which was only for dps.

zerro
08-22-2013, 10:39 PM
mage arcane price starts at 70-60m as a start for 3-6days then after drops to 55-50 stays for 1-2weeks that value and then goes to and last till now 40-45m .

are you sts worker ??

Szangheili
08-22-2013, 10:40 PM
Lol, no he/she isn't, it is just simple logic taken from the other arcane weapons that have been put up at the auc.

mokdaddd
08-22-2013, 10:42 PM

actually the staff gives more dmg did u see that 60int .
and im 100% thats the price

mokdaddd
08-22-2013, 10:42 PM
are you sts worker ??

no lol :p

Spyce
08-22-2013, 10:45 PM
Gunda is buying for 100m.

Cero
08-22-2013, 10:45 PM
yea i saw but but im thinking its not enough.
lol if this staff has the highest dmg next cap many rogues would complain.
when arcan hooks came out the bow from lock crates has better dmg.

mokdaddd
08-22-2013, 10:46 PM
yeah love buying that but no one will sell that much and i know love would pay that but the seller wont sell that

mokdaddd
08-22-2013, 10:48 PM
yea i saw but but im thinking its not enough.
lol if this staff has the highest dmg next cap many rogues would complain.
when arcan hooks came out the bow from lock crates has better dmg.

i think that 60int good enough for mage

Insomniack
08-22-2013, 11:07 PM
Considering this is first mage arcane ever, and considering that past 4 seasons mages were in a bit advantage on accumulating gold (rogues spending s3/warriors s4), and additional +60INT and 1 "free" spell so to say every 1,8 secs, gives it all it need to be damn expensive. I think that 75,80+mil in first day/2, and I think it's gonna stay that way for next week or so with small variations in prices. In 2nd/3rd week it will prolly drop to 60mil+ and its gonna stay that way till plat sale weekend. Then it may drop to ~50. Ofc, this is pure assumption, and I am taking into consideration same drop rate as for arcane hammer.

gundamsone
08-22-2013, 11:12 PM
off topic but it'll be a smart business move to up hooks and maul to even the playing field

now if you think about it, mages really had their arcane mini weapon this season with a gun that gave like +40 dmg vs their pink counterpart?
the rogue bow only gave + 3 dmg and 2 % crit so hardly a significant change or comparable to the gun

in addition, players like me enjoy this game for free b/c of plat spenders...in this case craters.
why would you include a worthless l26 dagger in the loot table? you go though 100s of crates for that 1 arcane and end up getting some daggers no rogue wants?

I don't think anyone would complain if every class had l.36 arcanes. Would be a funner season i'll tell you that.
* and mage proc is by far the best of the 3...the proc on daggers can be hardly considered a proc so it will be fair and still advantage for the season4mages

JaytB
08-22-2013, 11:32 PM
off topic but it'll be a smart business move to up hooks and maul to even the playing field

now if you think about it, mages really had their arcane mini weapon this season with a gun that gave like +40 dmg vs their pink counterpart?
the rogue bow only gave + 3 dmg and 2 % crit so hardly a significant change or comparable to the gun

in addition, players like me enjoy this game for free b/c of plat spenders...in this case craters.
why would you include a worthless l26 dagger in the loot table? you go though 100s of crates for that 1 arcane and end up getting some daggers no rogue wants?

I don't think anyone would complain if every class had l.36 arcanes. Would be a funner season i'll tell you that.
* and mage proc is by far the best of the 3...the proc on daggers can be hardly considered a prod

You probably have your reasons for posting this but I completely disagree. Every class has had its OP Arcane weapon and now that it's finally the sorcerers' turn, all other Arcane weapons should be made equal? Rogues had their turn, then warriors and now it's the sorcerers' cap and you want to deny them that?

About your argument that sorcerers had their mythic gun, it finally made the sorcerer a bit more usable in PvE. They simply didn't deal enough damage to be viable for farming so STS gave a huge boost to their damage. You call this a mini Arcane weapon but I call it STS finally realizing that sorcerers were seriously lacking in the damage department, so they corrected it and I'm happy they did. It's the first time sorcerers actually became viable for PvE.

Before that Mythic gun, a group of PvE specced rogues were able to kill mobs nearly as fast as the strongest sorcerers. If sorcerers are supposed to be the AoE damage machines, something was seriously wrong.

If Arcane weapons really should deal similar damage, it should be at 41 cap, but I bet STS will just release a new Arcane weapon. Maybe they could release one for each class next cap simultaneously, but suggesting they do it when it's finally the sorcerers' turn for an Arcane weapon doesn't sound fair to me at all.

On topic: Those prices sound about right Sammok. Let's wait and see how it turns out :)

falmear
08-22-2013, 11:33 PM

* and mage proc is by far the best of the 3...the proc on daggers can be hardly considered a proc so it will be fair and still advantage for the season4mages

Just because you have been buying up hooks in hopes the devs buff them with your repeated requests they do so? This kind of stuff is so transparent.

Insomniack
08-22-2013, 11:48 PM
You probably have your reasons for posting this but I completely disagree. Every class has had its OP Arcane weapon and now that it's finally the sorcerers' turn, all other Arcane weapons should be made equal? Rogues had their turn, then warriors and now it's the sorcerers' cap and you want to deny them that?

About your argument that sorcerers had their mythic gun, it finally made the sorcerer a bit more usable in PvE. They simply didn't deal enough damage to be viable for farming so STS gave a huge boost to their damage. You call this a mini Arcane weapon but I call it STS finally realizing that sorcerers were seriously lacking in the damage department, so they corrected it and I'm happy they did. It's the first time sorcerers actually became viable for PvE.

Before that Mythic gun, a group of PvE specced rogues were able to kill mobs nearly as fast as the strongest sorcerers. If sorcerers are supposed to be the AoE damage machines, something was seriously wrong.

If Arcane weapons really should deal similar damage, it should be at 41 cap, but I bet STS will just release a new Arcane weapon. Maybe they could release one for each class next cap simultaneously, but suggesting they do it when it's finally the sorcerers' turn for an Arcane weapon doesn't sound fair to me at all.

On topic: Those prices sound about right Sammok. Let's wait and see how it turns out :)

I was thinking they should maybe introduce us with arcane armors and helms for 41 expansioN? :) Considering current one mythics are going to be upgraded to 36 version, and believing devs they should be top notch gear for 1 more after that expansion, so 41, it would be perfect time to have good mythic, but not great at 41 and in addition arcane helm/armors .. :) Prolly new mythic rings/amulets too. And yeah, maybe arcane weapons upgrade to 41 then. Dunno, just few thoughts, off topic..

Zanpakuto
08-23-2013, 12:19 AM
if not now, sometime in the future all arcane weapons in the world should be normalized.

JaytB
08-23-2013, 12:31 AM
if not now, sometime in the future all arcane weapons in the world should be normalized.

Ask yourself, what would be more profitable? Normalize damage or repeat the cycle that make people open crates like crazy?

I do like the idea, but from a business point of view I don't really see this happen.

Arcane weapons are supposed to be the best for 2 lvl caps after the cap they're released in. Let's say STS would release new Arcane weapons for all classes simultaneously, they wouldn't be able to release another stronger Arcane wep for the next 2 caps. I think that's the reason they release only 1 Arcane weapon per cap, so they can repeat the cycle after 3 caps.

Energizeric
08-23-2013, 01:42 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't expect any more items to be "upgraded" after these initial mythic helms and armor. I'd expect all mythic/arcane items in the future to be new and higher level items that also do not get upgraded. I think there is a chance to have "crafted" items in the future like in PL, but they won't increase in level and maybe will just get slightly better stats when you craft them.

xcainnblecterx
08-23-2013, 02:03 AM

I dont see how a mini arcane should deny sorcs their right to a full season of them having the top weapon. As for l36 cap with all 3 arcanes being l36 would only make pvp funner for the people with most money. I say this as right now there is one arcane weapon circulating, add two more to the loot table increases the overall pvpers with arcanes. This would be no bueno for people who havent or cannot accumulate masses of gold. Now this might happen in the future with 3 arcanes circulating but id assume by then classes wont be as squishy as now

As the gun will be 31 and arcane will be 36 i see more damage coming from the staff and the gun. If it doesnt check out the proc and decide which is really better

Jellowpy
08-23-2013, 02:09 AM
Sounds about right if you are a merchant you'll see logic behind this price prediction. About arcane being " upgraded" best cap to do it is at lvl 41 if ever sts decided to do it , i think mages deserves to have their spotlight this patch ( had my share of spotlight back when i was a fully geared rogue @ lvl26 patch as a fully geared warrior @lvl 31 patch but too bad i wont be active this patch to enjoy the spotlight on being fully geared mage this patch )

mokdaddd
08-23-2013, 02:28 AM
Sounds about right if you are a merchant you'll see logic behind this price prediction. About arcane being " upgraded" best cap to do it is at lvl 41 if ever sts decided to do it , i think mages deserves to have their spotlight this patch ( had my share of spotlight back when i was a fully geared rogue @ lvl26 patch as a fully geared warrior @lvl 31 patch but too bad i wont be active this patch to enjoy the spotlight on being fully geared mage this patch )

yup :)

Ebezaanec
08-23-2013, 07:26 AM

Well if you think about it... The mage armor and helm was not the best of their kind in the past seasons, while the rogue and warrior ones were fine.

Now.... the mythic gun was a lot better than most weapons. That leads me to the point, since mages have lower survivability from gear, then their compensation is a better weapon.

The other mythic weapons balanced out in the end, since warriors got a mediocre weapon for pvp and rogues got an expensive bow that increased minor crit.

Everything seems fine to me.