PDA

View Full Version : New guild(thekingoflaps guild)

Phoenixking
10-30-2010, 12:27 PM
King of laps GUILD
im making a guild that goes on the laps and likes clearing middle and kills all bosses then remake :cool:
If u r interested put to this post i want to join meet me as (avatar name) and add phoenixking meet me at forest haven
This guild runs from ancient swamp, skeller crunch return, ao1,2and 3 and will farm alot and trade chat and also pvp for fun i want to hang out with freinds who r funny and good humor and have fun to talk with im am a 13yr old person and im a bit immature oh and i also farm at frozen nightmare and i prefer farming at ao3. I am working on new ranks to make here is the ranks for now
Guild leader=phoenixking(accept members, host games or give permission)Rq be council or creator have permission by retiring leader be lvl 50
Guild council=free spot 3ppl can b council(discuse topics of different kinds)be lvl 45 or above
Guild admisioner=free spot one person(gets notifications of ppl who want to join)30 or above
Guild member=free spot numerous ppl first 10 to join after these its occupied(has a chance of becoming upper members) be lvl 30 or more
Begginers=freespot be a lvl 1 or above

Current members
Phoenixking=guild leader
Fritomagic=guild beginner

Likelike
10-30-2010, 02:09 PM
I'd like to join I'm a level 25 enchantress IGN is profetik hit me up sometime.

Phoenixking
10-30-2010, 03:17 PM

When r u avaliable?

Likelike
10-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Everyday usually. I play on bros ipad but times very but he would understand if i had to do something like a dungeon or something in that matter but yes everyday.

Frito
10-30-2010, 03:54 PM
I`m in buuu yaaa

Phoenixking
10-30-2010, 03:59 PM

Meet me right now at the forest haven send me a request

jonboy
10-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Umm, Admissioner and Beginners. Also I read your guild name as something totally different at first.

Phoenixking
10-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Umm, Admissioner and Beginners. Also I read your guild name as something totally different at first.

Lol fixed it