PDA

View Full Version : plzzz someone help

Xaenth
08-23-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm a level 34 ranger...got there fast...didn't realize auto levelling was picking my stats til 33..changed stats twice for full dex/str...mostly dex...up til 32 I was fine...once I hit 33 everything I can fight for exp is completely obliterating me...I don't know what to do but I pretty much can't play now unless there's a huge party...idk y it changed so fast but idk what to do and I'm pretty frustrated. Can anyone help me plz :)

Conquered
08-23-2013, 05:20 PM
We can do runs together (with good players)
IGN Zenxpro.

Xaenth
08-23-2013, 05:21 PM
Lol everyone keeps telling me that but other people my level aren't having my problem and I'm trying to figure out what it is

Twinklaser
08-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Respec to 95 Str and the rest in Dex for Iceberg gear. With 74+ Armor you will be pretty tough to kill. Reallocate your skill points too.

You need 6 Evasion (Spam it to stay alive)

6 Fury? (The one that gives critical and damage) to kill mobs faster.

1or 2 in the skill that gives hit% so you can land all your hits. Add 1 point to all the skills that give damage.

Try to put 6 skill points in both hyptonize and howl as they do damage to all enemies near you. Howl also makes enemies do less damage to you.

Remember the fox combo (Rabid Bite+Hamstring I think)

Gear You Need:
Any level 30-35 Pink Str Helm(Purple is fine)
Iceberg Frozen Shield
Iceberg Frosty Hatchet
Inceberg Frost Knight Plate
2% 8 Armor Ring (10 plat)

This gear can last you up to Aliens, even if you solo dungeons. Try not to fight more mobs than you can handle, 3-5 without elixirs is what I would reccomend.

ThePvpTwink
08-23-2013, 09:08 PM
Join a party of 3-4 and try out some new gear...cs often has good gear for a decent price

Xaenth
08-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Tried 5 diff stat settings...my gear is better than anything at cs..and I can't earn exp cause I get destroyed still..I'm about ready to just quit..I just don't get it.I'm wasting hours accomolishing nothing cause I just die over and over unless I earn no exp..

ThePvpTwink
08-24-2013, 12:19 AM
You really shouldn't have this much trouble at l34...I'm sure there's gear out there that's much better than what you have right now.

So do you have enough potions on hand, a good team of 4-5 players, and active elixirs?

Xaenth
08-31-2013, 06:55 PM
Ok well I been grinding hard and made it to level 65. I am a ranger and I seem 10x weaker than people 10 levels lower than me it seems like. I have joined a friendly guild whose awesome at everything but answering questions about gear and stats. My str is 188 and my dex is 140. I only have about 120k so far but I only been playing less than 2 weeks I believe. With these stats what gear would you guys reccomend and what should my gear stats look like. THANKS to all who have been helping I appreciate it.