PDA

View Full Version : Hacked or Lies? Hacked or Lies?

ZergeoTwo
08-24-2013, 07:16 AM
I get a message saying 'Hi'. Then another one saying '250k plz plz plz or I got hacked lvl me for free? I get this a lot.
How come everyone is getting hacked, is it lies or are they just too lazy to get money. This is why we have sts support and merch guides.

-----------------Zergeo--------------------

xSoft
08-24-2013, 07:20 AM
Lies. If he got hacked his Forgotten Bow and his Expert would be gone, don't you think?

Spyce
08-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Lies. If he got hacked his Forgotten Bow and his Expert would be gone, don't you think?

Maybe someone gave it to him since he begs so much?

ZergeoTwo
08-24-2013, 09:15 AM
True

ThePvpTwink
08-24-2013, 09:30 AM
Lies...so many beggars making up lies to get free stuff these days..

I usually ignore 90% of random pms unless I know the person, on my merch, or afk

Producers
08-24-2013, 09:35 AM
1)Lies, they cant get "hacked" unless they gave their info away, which would be their own fault. _______________________________
2)They just want free things and dont want to work for it.

Caiahar
08-24-2013, 09:38 AM
I bet I'm younger than those guys... 90% of my lvling my main was on my own, rest 10% were from friends cuztheywerenice/they owed me.

Kiwihawk
08-24-2013, 02:36 PM
I bet I'm younger than those guys... 90% of my lvling my main was on my own, rest 10% were from friends cuztheywerenice/they owed me.
You Have Friends?!?

Schnitzel
08-24-2013, 02:50 PM
I may sound cruel to people who tell me "help! Give me some money or items! I got hacked!! Help!!"

I never reply to them. Most of them are Actually LYING just to get free stuff.

And in the future, do something to not post the name of the people in the picture messaging you on forum

DocDoBig
08-24-2013, 02:55 PM
You Have Friends?!?

Yeah, me.

Caiahar
08-24-2013, 03:08 PM
@kiwi: u, hank, phoe, doc, ghost,...could go on. But friends who helped me were before I met u guys.

DocDoBig
08-24-2013, 03:18 PM
@kiwi: u, hank, phoe, doc, ghost,...could go on. But friends who helped me were before I met u guys.

So im not ur real frend? :(

Oldcoot
08-24-2013, 03:26 PM
Please go on

DocDoBig
08-24-2013, 03:28 PM
Please go on

But:

Oldcoot
Pocket legends
No one wants to be friends with an Oldcoot, now get off my lawn!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?112352-The-Insider-Weekly-Raffle-Week-34!

I can be your friend!
*shakes fist* ;)

Oldcoot
08-24-2013, 03:31 PM
Ha, to funny

Caiahar
08-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Um. At the request of oldcoot
Oldcoot (moar like fatherly figure) Crimsontider (fatherly figure) Extreme, overkilldex, pollasauce, floats, cheenivie, bienvenure, ruizhe, griffinfan, bootdaddy, phoenixking, hengsen, angeldawn (how do I say...motherly?) Buddyjosh... Docdobig, hankomachos, Devilkiwi, Internalninja/Sheriff, Comprehension, OccultFormula, TheHappiness, TheSadness, TheDaftness, TEOKILLO, Trenton, Reun, Sciazaratek (haha), Cascade, Skaorane, Aussern. Gaieje. Roberto077, Noodleleg, Zapoke. Notyocookiez
I'm forgetting =[ but it could go on, I cant remember all right now.

Roberto077
08-24-2013, 05:44 PM
Oldcoot (moar like fatherly figure) Crimsontider (fatherly figure) Extreme, overkilldex, pollasauce, floats, cheenivie, bienvenure, ruizhe, griffinfan, bootdaddy, phoenixking, hengsen, angeldawn (how do I say...motherly?) Buddyjosh... Docdobig, hankomachos, Devilkiwi, Internalninja/Sheriff, Comprehension, OccultFormula, TheHappiness, TheSadness, TheDaftness, TEOKILLO, Trenton, Reun, Sciazaratek (haha), Cascade, Skaorane, Aussern. Gaieje.

Imma rock.

Caiahar
08-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Oldcoot (moar like fatherly figure) Crimsontider (fatherly figure) Extreme, overkilldex, pollasauce, floats, cheenivie, bienvenure, ruizhe, griffinfan, bootdaddy, phoenixking, hengsen, angeldawn (how do I say...motherly?) Buddyjosh... Docdobig, hankomachos, Devilkiwi, Internalninja/Sheriff, Comprehension, OccultFormula, TheHappiness, TheSadness, TheDaftness, TEOKILLO, Trenton, Reun, Sciazaratek (haha), Cascade, Skaorane, Aussern. Gaieje.

Imma rock.
Edited.

Schnitzel
08-24-2013, 06:11 PM
Oldcoot (moar like fatherly figure) Crimsontider (fatherly figure) Extreme, overkilldex, pollasauce, floats, cheenivie, bienvenure, ruizhe, griffinfan, bootdaddy, phoenixking, hengsen, angeldawn (how do I say...motherly?) Buddyjosh... Docdobig, hankomachos, Devilkiwi, Internalninja/Sheriff, Comprehension, OccultFormula, TheHappiness, TheSadness, TheDaftness, TEOKILLO, Trenton, Reun, Sciazaratek (haha), Cascade, Skaorane, Aussern. Gaieje. Roberto077, Noodleleg, Zapoke.
Congrats! You spelled my name correctly (many get it wrong)

NotYoCookiez
08-24-2013, 06:28 PM
Why do you keep making threads with pictures and letting the pocket legends community decide how they feel... I'm not saying it's wrong but you do it alot. Anyways your old account was banned.

Noodleleg
08-24-2013, 07:16 PM
I just realized... I never see shadow in game...

Zaonabiuibil
08-24-2013, 07:25 PM
At the very most they got scammed by their own stupidity, otherwise they're lying. Neither of those makes me want to break the bank for them.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Caiahar
08-24-2013, 07:47 PM
I just realized... I never see shadow in game...
How do you know that I don't see you? ;)
Actually, I saw you when you were active in da past.
Since our time zones (probably) are different, and since you're still on your break from PL, we dont see each other.
I think you're on my friend list doe.
Come back Uncle Hax!