08-24-2013, 01:11 PM
#1 Pvper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbWUHnmEHf4&feature=youtu.be

Revealing
08-24-2013, 01:14 PM
Cool u should make u lvling in al to cap

Timelife
08-28-2013, 12:06 PM
i find it hard to pvp on chrome, but if im getting handy i will try making a vid too ^_^

Roberto077
08-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Cool u should make u lvling in al to cap

... Did you find some way to get into my computers files and see the next video I had recorded and edited that was of a Legends game? Because yeah...

And to Xyth, every one of my videos before February 2013 was recorded on chrome. We are the Chrome Pwn bunch (then again, there's next to no lag on chrome).

Roberto077
08-28-2013, 09:45 PM
i find it hard to pvp on chrome, but if im getting handy i will try making a vid too ^_^

Just need handy mouse work with abilities and a decent connection. Chrome has a better fps so you can often react to a beckon faster or even manually dodge archer abilities. It's incredibly usually for 1v1 or 1v2 or even 1v3 situations.

Blastyou
08-28-2013, 11:19 PM
I have been PvPing on Chrome exclusively since March. I don't use mouse for skills or movement since I'm on a laptop with touchpad, but I've actually had a lot of success using WASD + number keys. Works great for 1v1 fights, and while it isn't fantastic for FFA, the fact that I play mainly on bears reduces the target-switching issues.

Roberto077
08-28-2013, 11:22 PM
I have been PvPing on Chrome exclusively since March. I don't use mouse for skills or movement since I'm on a laptop with touchpad, but I've actually had a lot of success using WASD + number keys. Works great for 1v1 fights, and while it isn't fantastic for FFA, the fact that I play mainly on bears reduces the target-switching issues.

I tried to use the number method but I kept hitting them so faster that gcd messed up my combo.