PDA

View Full Version : Admins and Devs come pl0x

chadf246
04-30-2010, 08:28 AM
This is 'Americanboy' I know you guys by now are probably thinking 'What's he doing here?' And well i'm here to ask for a second chance to play. I regret what I did for being disrespectful and innapropiete. My best regards to this game and the admins and devs, you guys made a wonderful game and i hope to continue to play and buy more things 'like maps'. As you probably know i spent alot of money helping others getting maps with my account on itunes 'mcchaddyboy1337@aol.com' and will continue to help others and as well as my self as best as i can. Please it is in my best willing to ask you guys with the help of my supporters 'LEGENDS' clan to get a second chance at playing this game. IF were to happen again i shall take the consequence as of being banned.

I really love the game, and i rly hope to come back.

Best of wishes,
Americanboy
chadf246@aol.com

King Richie
04-30-2010, 08:38 AM
We love you american boy !! Please devs !! Please give him a second chance !! Il keep him on a short leash !! Il walk him and feed him and love him please devs please !!

Dizko
04-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Please do not use the guild as some kind of persuasive tool againest the dev's desicion.
We like you, but I don't know the reason your were banned, so please don't assume that you can use us as an excuse to get back into the game after breaking the rules.

Again I don't know why you were banned, but if it's permenent it must have been pretty severe.

We love you mchaddyboy but you can't use the guild name like that. Ask us next time and we could help you out.

Dev's desicion.

Justg
04-30-2010, 09:17 AM
We don't discuss why individuals were banned in public. Our policy is very clear and we will go to great lengths to protect the people who play our games.