PDA

View Full Version : free platinum

gimmesome
08-24-2013, 07:50 PM
can you still get free platinum from tapjoy offers??
if so how can you get it?
i have a tapjoy account but i cant see PL on the list?

Duflie
08-24-2013, 08:31 PM
I don't think tapjoy and sts are still doing business. I remember I had tapjoy app and PL was on there and then it wasn't anymore. It was awhile ago but sts switched to another company for free plat offers(name of company which i forgot). Then recently I came back to playing and found TrialPay and NativeX. I believe NativeX was that company but they just changed their name, not sure. However TrialPay I've seen before on AL. Anyways in order to get free plats from PL now just go to store or spacetime nexus > click free platinum > choose TrialPay or NativeX. I recommend NativeX it's so much easier and pays pretty well. I got about 80-100 free plat from the last 2-3 days.

gimmesome
08-24-2013, 09:47 PM
I don't think tapjoy and sts are still doing business. I remember I had tapjoy app and PL was on there and then it wasn't anymore. It was awhile ago but sts switched to another company for free plat offers(name of company which i forgot). Then recently I came back to playing and found TrialPay and NativeX. I believe NativeX was that company but they just changed their name, not sure. However TrialPay I've seen before on AL. Anyways in order to get free plats from PL now just go to store or spacetime nexus > click free platinum > choose TrialPay or NativeX. I recommend NativeX it's so much easier and pays pretty well. I got about 80-100 free plat from the last 2-3 days.

oh i see how unfortunate,am gonna check that out,thanks +_+

Roberto077
08-25-2013, 12:42 AM
I remember boosting plat from a single tapjoy offer. All you had to do it like tapjoy and you'd get 2 plat. Every 20 minutes you could dislike then relike it for more plat. I got a really good amount of platinum off that (about 200 in total).

Skeletonlord
08-25-2013, 02:07 AM
I remember boosting plat from a single tapjoy offer. All you had to do it like tapjoy and you'd get 2 plat. Every 20 minutes you could dislike then relike it for more plat. I got a really good amount of platinum off that (about 200 in total).

When you say "like" and "relike", do you mean on Facebook? I don't think I've ever liked Tapjoy.

Roberto077
08-25-2013, 09:40 AM
When you say "like" and "relike", do you mean on Facebook? I don't think I've ever liked Tapjoy.

It's similar to the "like" system on facebook, just on tapjoy.

Skeletonlord
08-25-2013, 10:31 AM
It's similar to the "like" system on facebook, just on tapjoy.

Aw right. Ill have a look around on the tapjoy's website, thanks!

Justg
08-25-2013, 10:50 AM
We're not working with Tapjoy right now, sorry!

Roberto077
08-25-2013, 10:52 AM
Aw right. Ill have a look around on the tapjoy's website, thanks!

The offer was removed a while back.

Skeletonlord
08-25-2013, 11:08 AM
We're not working with Tapjoy right now, sorry!

Ah, that's right. No wonder it's only trialpay/nativeX now! I remember the tapjoy days...

LadyAnee
08-25-2013, 04:07 PM
I made a killing with Tapjoy...