PDA

View Full Version : Lol

Soundlesskill
08-25-2013, 04:59 AM
Samael +2 in 1 fight, random or war. = dead even with full mythic team and (yikes) slag.

I can't believe it. Sam is so Op. he's arcane and yet i can already count 10 people who have him. Why? I thought samael was supposed to be rare?

Cero
08-25-2013, 05:42 AM
it's rare for sure but what can we do if (probably) 80% of AL opens crates everyday. Lol

Bless
08-25-2013, 05:57 AM
Believe it or not, I once got into a war with 2 maul warriors, one samael and one glacian all mythics pro team) and my team were part mythics, no arcane. We still destroyed :p

Skill > gear sometimes

Soundlesskill
08-25-2013, 08:22 AM
More like 80% of al already has it. Shyt makes me wanna quit :)

matanofx
08-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Nah its definitely rare, you have no idea how many crates are being opened everyday, ofcourse there will be many samaels, but almost none compared to the crates opened since its arrival.

Take it in the right perspective.

unknownkj
08-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Tbh I see more Sams than hj or glacian back in their respective days

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

anibiag
08-25-2013, 12:52 PM
You got everything around you OP, i see.

Soundlesskill
08-25-2013, 03:22 PM
Yea, I'm a nub complaining about stuff that should be nerfed. Better yet, get pvp back to 26 cap. Tyvm. No arcane. And mythic helms are beatable and no psycho crit

Zeus
08-25-2013, 04:41 PM
So you got mythics... now you found something else to complain about, huh? Interesting...

My advice: deal with it.

ipredator
08-27-2013, 09:31 AM
you wont be asking to nerf if you have one

Soundlesskill
08-27-2013, 05:10 PM
I'd never get one

Zeus
08-27-2013, 05:15 PM
I'd never get one

If you put effort into it, you can. I only ever see you in PvP though any everybody knows... PvP is actually a decline in money. :p

Soundlesskill
08-27-2013, 05:19 PM
I've never really seen you in pvp. Might be because 1) you tdm 2) i don't really pvp anymore.

And nahhhhhhhhhhhh i suck at merching

Alfai
08-27-2013, 05:43 PM
Some spent all their time in pve but cant even make millions still.so farming aint always the way to raise gold and fund gears.
Merching and luck are the things.which not all of us can harness that skill that fast.we grow at different pace unfortunately.

I used to struggle having less than 10k gold.csnt even farm elite too often as the pots and roi would dmg my purse mote.in view of time spend for this game wjich is not a luxury to all i had to pick 1 or 2 focus and wotk my way there until i reach that point of stability.even now i cant have a mil in my inventory.studying thr trchnical aspect tricks n trips for this is another time consuming for my actual profession so i made the most on what i have and still suck at it.

I agree with bless that skills can beat gears.it does but the chances are now significantly reduced having mhytic users increasing in numbers.i ws lucky to beat a full mhytic users when i have 0 mhytic.but i cant do that easily now as people are continously upgradinf so at one point to get even have to do that.from just 1 mhytic gear up till full and still tough as arcane users now increasing too.so if skills vs gears cjances to beat is like 8 out of 10 now perhaw perhaps its appearing like chance like 2 or 3 out of 10.my 2 cents.

Roberto077
08-30-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm strictly PvE in this game because all I can do is run extremely well since I use a speed running build for my mage.

drgrimmy
08-30-2013, 11:16 AM
I would have to agree, frustrating to see a lot of new players I have never seen before with very few pve and pvp kills, but full mythic and arcane (eg warrior with mythic armor, helm, ring, and amulet, arcane maul and sam). I wish people had to work a little harder in game to get all of this gear, but then again I should not judge, and I guess we should also be thanking them for likely financing the game.

Madxnoob
09-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Samael +2 in 1 fight, random or war. = dead even with full mythic team and (yikes) slag.

I can't believe it. Sam is so Op. he's arcane and yet i can already count 10 people who have him. Why? I thought samael was supposed to be rare?

I dont find sam Op, I can still beat fully twinked warriorz while their using Samuel. Definitly is a challenge though!

Soundlesskill
09-01-2013, 03:56 PM
I dont find sam Op, I can still beat fully twinked warriorz while their using Samuel. Definitly is a challenge though!

Again, he is OP in group fights ez 1v1