PDA

View Full Version : Need help for everything

Runescape
08-25-2013, 10:26 AM
well im DH lvl 3 and dunno what to do. 50 troops mixed of the first troop and second troops takes almost all my sheep. I dont know what to upgrade the most and when i attack people its pretty hard to get them because their acid towers wreck all my soldiers.. Im so used to clash of clans.

Please someone guide me...

Multibird
08-25-2013, 10:56 AM
well im DH lvl 3 and dunno what to do. 50 troops mixed of the first troop and second troops takes almost all my sheep. I dont know what to upgrade the most and when i attack people its pretty hard to get them because their acid towers wreck all my soldiers.. Im so used to clash of clans.

Please someone guide me...
upgrade your sheep barns and gold mine, then you they will produce more for you. To increase the size of storage upgrade your sheep corral and gold hoards. Second as you start making little money, start making walls to protect your resources. Even upgrade your dragons so they get stronger. Finally train your troops, attack other players, and steal their resources.

csb
08-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Upgrade everything before moving to the next Dragon Hall level. You should never have gold and sheep that someone can take. When you get gold, buy/upgrade walls. When you get sheep, make troops or buy upgrades.

Log in often, and always spend all your resources. When you get attacked, you get a guardian. You can relax until the guardian drops, and you must log in before the guardian drops so you can spend your resources.

Always upgrade your mines and barns first so you can get as much resources as possible.

Swords
08-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Word of advice, try to stay away from pvp becuz if u pvp and win a lot, u will start getting high rank and strong opponent to challenge. Try to wait until u have mass produced ur base,dragons,storage gold and sheep production then u can pvp so u will have the upper advantage

Valsacar
08-29-2013, 09:02 AM
Word of advice, try to stay away from pvp becuz if u pvp and win a lot, u will start getting high rank and strong opponent to challenge. Try to wait until u have mass produced ur base,dragons,storage gold and sheep production then u can pvp so u will have the upper advantage

That's some pretty terrible advice... pvp is how you get the resources to grow bigger.

Multibird
08-31-2013, 08:03 PM
That's some pretty terrible advice... pvp is how you get the resources to grow bigger.

Don't be rude

gison
08-31-2013, 09:40 PM

Let's see your advice then.

Darko
09-02-2013, 12:42 AM
I got some advice gison :p

Valsacar
09-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Don't be rude

That's not rude, that's a statement of fact.

Let's see your advice then.

I have, in multiple other threads. csb already covered most of it, so there was no reason to repeat the same information. My addition was, pvp is how you gain resources. Don't worry about losing, all you lose is some resources that you'll take back from someone else.

Multibird
09-04-2013, 02:23 PM
That's not rude, that's a statement of fact.

I have, in multiple other threads. csb already covered most of it, so there was no reason to repeat the same information. My addition was, pvp is how you gain resources. Don't worry about losing, all you lose is some resources that you'll take back from someone else.it might be a fact, but that's now how you call on others. How would you feel when ppl say you're a terrible person?

Valsacar
09-05-2013, 03:56 AM
it might be a fact, but that's now how you call on others. How would you feel when ppl say you're a terrible person?

And where exactly did I say someone was a terrible person?

Multibird
09-06-2013, 05:04 PM
And where exactly did I say someone was a terrible person?
I was giving an example jeez