PDA

View Full Version : Voting to kick player in an instance

KTK8
08-25-2013, 02:10 PM
I think it would be wonderful if we could type /kick (player name) and it would start a vote in the instance for the other 2 players to say yes or no...if 3 of the 4 people want a person gone because they are leeching at Uber, or just causing the game to not be fun the majority should be able to remove them and have someone else join.

Just an Idea

Energizeric
08-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Sometimes I miss the PL system where the hosting player could kick anyone.

KTK8
08-25-2013, 02:43 PM
yeah, but at least this way it would take the majority of the people to remove someone.

Antilive
08-26-2013, 10:09 AM
maybe this have negative side, like example in a map there is 3 guild mates hunting with one stranger, and friend of these guild mate want to join them asap, so these majority can very easy kick these stranger in the middle of the game.... i think that's not fair for mr.stranger, my point is,if we are the majority of a map, doesn't mean we own the map, if we want to hunt with nice n smooth no coward leaver or stand in the corner waiting their quota to full (like in nodr camp boulder or tunnel), we have to make party with friends or guildmate...
dont take this wrong , feel free to correct me

Derezzzed
08-26-2013, 06:19 PM
Technically there already is a "kick" command but it doesn't work cuz it says you are not the host/no player is host

/boot *playername* *reason why*

Insomniack
08-26-2013, 07:43 PM
100% agreed for this!