View Full Version : Quirky vanity/ring effects, any ideas?

Aerospacegod
08-25-2013, 04:22 PM
So the basic premise is I'm bored of having the same items all the time if I change them they will just be worse. I have a talon for defense zones and a bow for low level but otherwise always wear the same basic setup. So I thought we could come up with some unusual vanity or ring effects that would worthwhile to use but only occasional effective or severely limited.

For example: a pet that's basically TGIF in balloon shape that has a great effect but only works on Fridays...say double luck fridays and costs a bunch say 500plat.

Ex 2: A ring that gives Double exp, cuts DPS by 100, and only works on the 13th.
Ex 3: It's 5 o-clock somewhere; a hat that works only between 5am-6am and 5pm-6pm but increases speed 1.5x

Post your ideas maybe we can convince them to make one :)

Noodleleg
08-25-2013, 04:34 PM
I've already promised myself not to buy platinum >_>... And I don't wanna spend moar munneh >_<! But I'd be jelly... On the 4th degree :o!

Aerospacegod
08-25-2013, 04:41 PM
They don't all need to be expensive.

It's just the better the gain it gives the more of a negative it should have as well. Either it helps one stat and cripples another or only works a few times a year, or maybe even is fragile. Works for a week and breaks and you need to redo the quest or something. Fun stuff not game altering things....