PDA

View Full Version : Ways to Keep PL Great

Peanutbritle
08-25-2013, 04:46 PM
A lot of people have been commenting on how PL is declineing(including me) but I got a crazy idea, BRAINSTORM WAYS TO STOP IT! Let's face it Devs, you would rather have two successful games rather than one right? Why not have PL AND AL? Double the profit for u, double the happiness for players :). Therefore, I have made a list of great ideas on how to keep PL going! :)

People are thinking, "Wow, everyone is leaving PL cause there aren't any updates." Way to stop this? Work as a community not to leave PL so others don't get discouraged and leave! :)

Bring back the old PL pvp. FFA, but respect. No, "lagg," or "Lucky crit," comments. That way ppl don't get sick of hearing it.

Level Cap if u can devs :) ik its hard but plz try to get one out in 6 months-1 year? Earlier is good too! haha

GET PEOPLE TO PLAY! Suggest for your friends or cousins or whoever to play! I bet they will love the game!

Plz comment on further ideas. Love the game, hate to see if die out :)

kreubearhalf
08-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Al has 10x more players now than Pl, thats a stated fact, I would have to wonder if the scales would balance a bit more if Pl received at least some attention, if not a cap, at least some new content. Its an unfair contest to pit Old Pl against New Al in terms of player interest when Al has all the updates and Pl is left to wade in stagnant water. New content=renewed interest, i know many players that would and will return if Pl gets an update. Im a man of few words, but ive said my piece, short and sweet.

kcimythgim
08-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Al has 10x more players now than Pl, thats a stated fact, I would have to wonder if the scales would balance a bit more if Pl received at least some attention, if not a cap, at least some new content. Its an unfair contest to pit Old Pl against New Al in terms of player interest when Al has all the updates and Pl is left to wade in stagnant water. New content=renewed interest, i know many players that would and will return if Pl gets an update. Im a man of few words, but ive said my piece, short and sweet.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the devs say that AL had 10x as many downloads? Downloads don't necessarily represent the amount of players playing the game

kreubearhalf
08-25-2013, 06:43 PM
My original point remains regardless :-)

lakersrockftw
08-25-2013, 06:47 PM
You do know that most of those players played pl themselves so I really don't like when they bring that up.

Argyros
08-25-2013, 07:05 PM
1. Define, "old pvp."

2. Devs have already stated that giving us a new level cap will not help the PL marketing situation. Al and BD are giving sts 10x more profit.

Peanutbritle
08-25-2013, 07:22 PM
I defined, "old pvp." FFA with respect and no trash talk.

Also, how does your number 2 pertain to the content of my original post. Advice, don't be negative :) have a happy attitude :P

Oldcoot
08-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Toby Keith said it best in his country song. I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.
If you haven't herd it go listen. It's how I feel

Roberto077
08-25-2013, 09:36 PM
Actually, considering the massive growth in AL in the first 10 months of release, making AL better would attract more players and improving PL would attract some players, but not as many. If STS can get AL to a point where it's making enough money, they can update the other games.

Roberto077
08-25-2013, 09:38 PM

I believe 10x was an exaggeration, but a small one. If it were true, AL would have over 10,000 active players. The most popular game in the world has 32,000.

Gragorak
08-25-2013, 11:53 PM
I believe 10x was an exaggeration, but a small one. If it were true, AL would have over 10,000 active players. The most popular game in the world has 32,000.
The most popular game in the world has 32,000 players? Lol? WoW has over 7 million active players.

Roberto077
08-26-2013, 12:00 AM
The most popular game in the world has 32,000 players? Lol? WoW has over 7 million active players.

My mistake, 32 million active players. League of Legends.