View Full Version : about to uninstall

kremzon
08-25-2013, 06:33 PM
This website loads improperly on my android.all the elixers I spent my platinum on are now wasted due to unscheduled maintenance.and x2 xp weekend is now a bust.I hope to get my 12 platinum back and have the x2 xp weekend extended until Monday at least.don't drop the ball spacetime.the game has rocked thus far.will uninstall if problems continue.this is all I play in my free time

bramer
08-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Don't get mad at StS! It's not their fault the game is down its Amazon's fault, not theirs!

This is bramer - signing out

bramer
08-25-2013, 06:40 PM
Oops double post .-.

♥XinXin♥
08-25-2013, 06:44 PM
It's not STS's fault ! The devs are working very hard to resolve the problem, hope you'll get your plats back though ! :fatigue:

Argyros
08-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Lol, go outside. Enjoy life without al for a moment. ;)

Zanpakuto
08-25-2013, 07:45 PM
I strung up a badminton racket, figured out how to connect 2 wifi routers on one network, and cleaned up my desk a bit today!

Taejo
08-25-2013, 07:50 PM
This website loads improperly on my android.all the elixers I spent my platinum on are now wasted due to unscheduled maintenance.and x2 xp weekend is now a bust.I hope to get my 12 platinum back and have the x2 xp weekend extended until Monday at least.don't drop the ball spacetime.the game has rocked thus far.will uninstall if problems continue.this is all I play in my free time

I'm going to go off on a limb here by guessing this is the first time you've ever played an MMORPG. Servers are machines, and sometimes break. STS staff is human, and can only control so much. They give you endless hours of free entertainment, and you're going to bust their chops here on the forum? They're working extra hard on a Sunday to get the game back up, when they could be enjoying time on their hobbies/friends/family. Sorry, but you're an ignorant customer for posting this.

bramer
08-25-2013, 08:17 PM
I strung up a badminton racket, figured out how to connect 2 wifi routers on one network, and cleaned up my desk a bit today!

I bought a really, really, really big nerf gun and terrorized my cat. Awesome.

Temarichan
08-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Lol don't get mad just because of this. This is a really rare case! I have not experienced this since I've started to play AL.

Take a look at the announcement section about the double exp. They may extend the double exp.

Delphina
08-25-2013, 09:24 PM
It is back up and double xp has been extended. Have fun!