PDA

View Full Version : Pls verify,confirm regarding imaginary "new crates"

inkredible
08-25-2013, 10:02 PM
So rumor spreads about New locked crates.. not the ones we have now

can a dev please verify/ confirm this
i have not seen one info about this in sts forum.. or i must be blind thank you!

EDITED
Answered:

Not real.

Locked Crates will not be changing.

We will have some new things that can be found in Locked Crates. We will have all the details about that when the expansion goes live on Thursday.

There will be new dropped crates that will be found in the Realm of Shadow that will be called Puzzle Boxes (and Elite Puzzle Boxes for Elite zone drops). This is akin to the Warchests in Nordr, the Pirate Chests in Kraken, etc.

chitgoks
08-25-2013, 10:08 PM
lol.. interesting...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Spyce
08-25-2013, 10:09 PM
We will find out very soon..

Temarichan
08-25-2013, 10:10 PM
Really?!

Producers
08-25-2013, 10:16 PM
Unless a dev confirms it, its not real. Most
people just start a lot of fake rumors.

Ladydice
08-25-2013, 10:17 PM
I had ppl telling me this too!

IronMonkey
08-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Never heard of this rumor.

Insomniack
08-25-2013, 10:50 PM
Never heard of this rumor.

Same here. But more important is, if they are real, what will happen with old lockeds? Would they still be used for getting mythics/arcanes or would new sorc weapon be in these new ones etc etc etc.. Although I believe it's fake rumor, still got me a bit worried now. :D

drgrimmy
08-25-2013, 10:53 PM
So rumor spreads about New locked crates.. not the ones we have now

can a dev please verify/ confirm this
i have not seen one info about this in sts forum.. or i must be blind thank you!

May be a rumor to get people to sell of their stockpile of crates before the expansion at rock bottom prices...

inkredible
08-25-2013, 10:55 PM
yeah i didnt believe it cuz i didnt see it but alot of people been tlaking about it in game.. heard from most eos
so i thought id address it.. its like same thing diff season

inkredible
08-25-2013, 11:33 PM
needs to br bumped

Zanpakuto
08-25-2013, 11:36 PM
I think it's to get people to sell at rock prices

Producers
08-25-2013, 11:52 PM
May be a rumor to get people to sell of their stockpile of crates before the expansion at rock bottom prices...
This is most likely the reason.

Venom
08-26-2013, 12:33 AM
There is absoutely no NEED to add new crates when they can always make changes to current crates :)

Hinataa
08-26-2013, 07:29 AM
Lol i agree with hali(buying lockeds for 6k!! ) LOL

Deadroth
08-26-2013, 07:34 AM
Wa da... I am the one of the 'rumorests' or rumor-ppl.. And i haven't heard that rumor? pfffffffffffffff it needs to be true if i haven't heard it.... But one question... What crates? They will explode and... Gimme free arcane pet? Or dev will make them like heraldic set? (crap, but expensive).... Or what? New look?

I know one thing widout rumors. Change with crates = more naive ppl, who think they will loot arcane staff XD

JaytB
08-26-2013, 07:53 AM
Too bad the thread below is only for PL rumours, else I would've adviced to post this there...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=21600

Samhayne
08-26-2013, 07:58 AM
Unless a dev confirms it, its not real. Most
people just start a lot of fake rumors.

Not real.

We will have some new things that can be found in Locked Crates. We will have all the details about that when the expansion goes live on Thursday.

There will be new dropped chests that will be found in the Realm of Shadow that will be called Puzzle Boxes (and Elite Puzzle Boxes for Elite zone drops). This is akin to the Warchests in Nordr, the Pirate Chests in Kraken, etc.

inkredible
08-26-2013, 09:04 AM
Not real.

There will be new dropped crates that will be found in the Realm of Shadow that will be called Puzzle Boxes (and Elite Puzzle Boxes for Elite zone drops). This is akin to the Warchests in Nordr, the Pirate Chests in Kraken, etc.

Thank you Sam !

There you all go lol

Conquered
08-26-2013, 09:07 AM
Not real.

Elite Puzzle Boxes :0

Uzii
08-26-2013, 11:37 AM
Not real.

Haha funny name Puzzle Boxes :D

But i would not called them crates but chests better. At least for me it indicates The locked grand crate of the watch, so bit confusing

darthdlo
08-26-2013, 11:42 AM
the arcane/mythic is rank 1 maybe the new ones will be rank 2 items

Psykopathic28
08-26-2013, 11:46 AM
I was expecting something obvious like "elite golden magic chest" hehe

xcainnblecterx
08-26-2013, 11:54 AM
Puzzle box......best name

inkredible
08-26-2013, 12:25 PM

what is this, walt disney? haha

Energizeric
08-26-2013, 12:29 PM
I thought they were going to be called shadow chests.

Zanpakuto
08-26-2013, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the info Sam! I wonder what will drop from these puzzleboxes! Must he a new mythic item or rings and amulets?

Orageunas
08-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Maybe you have to collect many of these "puzzle boxes" to get something? Solve the puzzle :D

inkredible
08-26-2013, 04:31 PM
Maybe you have to collect many of these "puzzle boxes" to get something? Solve the puzzle :D

guess we will find out soon :)

Prahasit Prahi
08-28-2013, 09:55 AM
Not real.

There will be new dropped chests that will be found in the Realm of Shadow that will be called Puzzle Boxes (and Elite Puzzle Boxes for Elite zone drops). This is akin to the Warchests in Nordr, the Pirate Chests in Kraken, etc.

haha lol puzzle boxes should we do any puzzle to open the box haha
stupid noob question of mine hehe :P

matanofx
08-28-2013, 10:30 AM

Reminds me of "space cash" and "space jail" in southpark