PDA

View Full Version : ~Tips, Tricks & Bugs - Under the surface of Star Legends~ (Rebuilding)

Madnex
08-25-2013, 10:14 PM
--fixed, check original thread--

Madnex
10-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Note:Original thread removed by forum admin after pleading for it to be moved into guides section. Oh well, it was a fun ride.

Guess it can't exist legitimately but there's no denying to the approval of me verbally responding to matters percieving the aforementioned subject if such issues arise.
I can not confirm to dismiss that I affirm not to verify the possible validity of such a rumor. In other words: Madnex refuses to deny that there is no substance to the truth of this rumor.

Have a nice day! ;)

Uzii
10-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Ow and u worked so hard to put it all together.

And i was surprised where it disappeared. Such a care for a forgoten game, taking every fun from it.

Madnex
10-11-2013, 01:38 PM
No worries, saw it coming and backed it up. And just to prove that no one ever checks these forums anymore, I'll put a link in my sig with a copy. :p

PackaGoobers
10-11-2013, 03:23 PM
And just to prove that no one ever checks these forums anymore, I'll put a link in my sig with a copy. :p checked, linked & downloaded for posterity :D

Uzii
10-11-2013, 07:16 PM
No worries, saw it coming and backed it up. And just to prove that no one ever checks these forums anymore, I'll put a link in my sig with a copy. :p

Dont know what u tried to proove but i checked it :P

Everythings there :D