PDA

View Full Version : Pet Feedback Request: Vixen

IronMonkey
08-25-2013, 10:50 PM
Hello forumers,

I need help on this pet, can you tell me what's beautiful about this pet? Im a mage, I've read it somewhere here that it can stun 'always" like George and is good for mage. Need confirmation from the pet owners themselves.

Thanks, appreciate all the feedback.

Cero
08-26-2013, 06:17 AM
It does not stun. His arcane ability Is "Pushing" that works 100% for those who are near it.
Like Trulle at TDM or the 1st boss of Nordr Map.

In PvP i use it if there are 3or more warriors to keep them away from shielding each other and to make those rogue/mages away from hiding within the.warriors.

I have a lvl30vixen and ill post screenshot later.

IronMonkey
08-26-2013, 09:13 AM
Thanks Cero, will be waiting for the screenshot.

Jexetta
08-27-2013, 04:51 PM
Hey Iron,

Here's a screenshot of a level 30 Vixen. I'm not sure of the usability of Vixen as a mage - I would imagine it could be useful as a curse mage in pvp, running in, cursing and then hitting Vixen's arcane. As I've said before in other posts about 'explosion / pushback' type abilties & procs it can be counter productive as a mage you want your aoe spells to hit everyone so they need to be close together. If you've used gale, it's similar to a charged gale spell.

I still love my Vixen as a rogue though, it's a fun little pet to push your friends around in pvp regardless.

IronMonkey
08-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Hey Iron,

Here's a screenshot of a level 30 Vixen. I'm not sure of the usability of Vixen as a mage - I would imagine it could be useful as a curse mage in pvp, running in, cursing and then hitting Vixen's arcane. As I've said before in other posts about 'explosion / pushback' type abilties & procs it can be counter productive as a mage you want your aoe spells to hit everyone so they need to be close together. If you've used gale, it's similar to a charged gale spell.

I still love my Vixen as a rogue though, it's a fun little pet to push your friends around in pvp regardless.

Thanks Jexetta, I am going to ask about its arcane ability if it is comparable to gale and you answered it.

Soundlesskill
08-28-2013, 12:35 AM
I like when warrs use it in group fights

Alhuntrazeck
08-28-2013, 12:39 AM
What if I run forward, charge fire and tap vixens arcane? In the narrow walls of ctf it shouldn't push them too far away, and the arcane should stun them, right?

Cero
08-28-2013, 02:00 AM
What if I run forward, charge fire and tap vixens arcane? In the narrow walls of ctf it shouldn't push them too far away, and the arcane should stun them, right?

pushing them from the tight hallways would end up hitting the walls.

Insomniack
08-28-2013, 06:17 AM
Best pet for elite crystal caverns.. At least for freakin frostbite.. Counter for ice patches.

Otawaazavie
09-01-2013, 05:09 PM
I'm a Mage and I use vixen a lot, especially when opponent's team has more than two warriors. It's a very good pet if u want to push away a warrior that chases you. As cero stated if timed correctly warriors heal doesn't reach other players and leaves opponent rogues or mages vulnerable. Another use is to push back a curser mage before he/she uses curse skill so that you are out of curse range. Also its arcane ability does damage and reduces armor. Many times its arcane ability does the killing blow for me. Top pet in my arsenal

Otawaazavie
09-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Hello forumers,

I need help on this pet, can you tell me what's beautiful about this pet? Im a mage, I've read it somewhere here that it can stun 'always" like George and is good for mage. Need confirmation from the pet owners themselves.

Thanks, appreciate all the feedback.

Kelvin is the pet that always stuns a target apart from George

IronMonkey
09-01-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm a Mage and I use vixen a lot, especially when opponent's team has more than two warriors. It's a very good pet if u want to push away a warrior that chases you. As cero stated if timed correctly warriors heal doesn't reach other players and leaves opponent rogues or mages vulnerable. Another use is to push back a curser mage before he/she uses curse skill so that you are out of curse range. Also its arcane ability does damage and reduces armor. Many times its arcane ability does the killing blow for me. Top pet in my arsenal

This is one of my 'must-have' pets. Gotta catch 'em all!

Mezderak
10-23-2016, 06:10 PM
Lucky the lion pet also pushes and snares for 5 sec + luck and loots capabilities

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

KnowledgeFTW
10-23-2016, 08:48 PM
Lucky the lion pet also pushes and snares for 5 sec + luck and loots capabilities

Sir, this thread is from 2013.

Mezderak
10-23-2016, 08:50 PM
I understand but its a little late once i had put up this Post (a bump from this archive thread ) this is considered necro i know