Archermaster
08-31-2013, 10:26 PM
Doesn't it say all stuff donated can't be taken back

Enderice
09-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Nope :eek:

Flaokanab
09-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Yes, you're right all donations are supposed to be final. Unfortunately we have had to take action against members that keep asking for their donations back. Red has been using his own money to replace withdrawn donations from guild and as an officer who gets a vote on these matters I refuse to pass anymore donation withdrawals.

Peanutbritle
09-02-2013, 11:50 AM
What I have said is out of line. Sry

Peanut :(

Peanutbritle
09-02-2013, 02:41 PM
What I have said was out of line. Sry :(

Flaokanab
09-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Peanut the accusations are not fair. Red has put in over 4 mil to fund. Please stop saying this is a scam. I know you obviously have hard feelings but calling it a scam is really unfair.

Members that don't donate and continuously beg for funds or sets from guild are booted. The rules are there. Lots of our members have already benefitted from this fund. We also help them craft items now.

Unfortunately if you don't follow our guild rules you will get booted. I know you don't agree with this but that's why you are no longer in our guild.

Enderice
09-02-2013, 05:19 PM
What I said is untrue guild is kinda :(

Roberto077
09-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Take it to PMs, private guild matters should be private.

Peanutbritle
09-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Sorry everyone. Won't happen again. What i said may have been misinformed. Anyone and everyone should join this great community.
It honestly seems as though because of my mis-information, I have told something that is completely not true. Sorry to legend Warriors, Sorry master of Legend Warriors, Red, and all the members and I truly marvel at the unity of the guild to stand together as one. Given new things that have shed light now show that the master of this guild is doing the right thing

Flaokanab
09-02-2013, 08:49 PM

Elli
09-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Hi PL Forumers. This is Evensis, Officer of L.W Guild (You can call me Elli). This is my very first forum post. How are you guys doing?

Firstly, i would like to explain about this Fund Programme (How the idea came about & How does it work) - (This is not a Scam)

I started Playing Pocket Legends in November 2012. Back then i was a total Noob. I knew nothing about the game. As i venture deeper into the game, i met some cool and wonderful players (You know who you are if you know me =D ) who supported me by giving me Better Fight gear. We levelled up together, and Farmed Pinks together. We had Plenty of fun. Now... 10 months have passed. I capped Evensis! I have made Lots of Money & I have looted almost Every Single Pink there is in the Land of Alterra. The only thing i'm waiting for is the New Level Cap release. For the time being, there is nothing much for me to do except to Farm Feast for Dragon Vanity, Farm Blacksmoke, Chill & Hangout with Friends, Helping others to Level and Level up my New Characters. And at the same time, that's when i decided 'I want To Give back to Society and Help others in need'. Then i met a Best Friend of mine, Red & Flaokanab & Together WE decided to form the Guild called 'Legend Warriors' & a Fund called 'Even Funds'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally suggested this idea to Red (Master) & Flao (Officer). And both agreed on the implementation of this idea into the guild. A Guild Fund was then introduced. (It was called Even Funds) And it is managed by the Master Red.

How it works is that this fund is like a 'Guild Donation Box'. It accepts any kinds of Donations from Guild Mates (Be it Officers, Recruiters or Members) ranging from Items, Sets, Crafting Materials, Monetary support, etc.

As the idea matures and the fund grows, it is capable of providing Crafting & Aid assistance to Guild members (Be it in Fund Assistance & Loaning of sets programme). The fund can also be used to Host Guild Events where there are Prizes & Giveaways up for grabs.

As the Fund is still New, there are many Challenges that WE, the person in charge of the fund needs to endure, like implementing Stricter Criteria & Rules to Qualify for Gold & Sets Loan. This is to Avoid Beggars & Scammers. We are constantly trying our Very Best to introduce New Programmes into the Fund at a Later date.

Lastly, all PL Forumers who are knowledgeable & are Good at Organizing events are most welcome to join us for the cause. Together, we can make this Fund a Success.

"Building Towards a Better Cause, Sharing is Caring" :)

Yours truly,
Evensis A.K.A Elli
3/9/2013

(Update: I was being removed out from this fund thing as The Master Red Removed me from the guild without any reason)...

Peanutbritle
09-02-2013, 09:00 PM

Everything in that, all based off the fact that i was misinformed. I won't run my mouth anymore. Sorry Red, Evensis, Flaokanab, and all of Legend Warriors. Best of luck on the guild! ;)