PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else enjoying the slowing economy?

Wutzgood
08-26-2013, 08:25 AM
It must be rough to be a merch now with low prices but as a consumer I'm loving it. Been getting alot of old discontinued equip for really cheap. Plus i found a kraken skewer of fatality for 90k. Bought and sold next day for 275k lol. Anyone else enjoying it?

Ebezaanec
08-26-2013, 08:35 AM
Slowing, huh? Wait till the expansion when all locked crates are cracked open and new pinks will be at rockbottom prices..

The only thing that will stop the pinks from dropping in value is the fact that the listing price can't be lower than the listing fee...

Wutzgood
08-26-2013, 08:51 AM
There is always gonna be easily found pinks that are cheap. I've been finding discontinued stuff cheap which I'm happy about. I don't merch so it won't bother me. Only if i stumble across a great deal like the kraken skewer.

I farm for my money so low prices don't bother me. But getting things like a founders staff for 100k is great.

Psykopathic28
08-26-2013, 11:50 AM
There is nothing slowing or speeding up with economy that is unusual.
Everything is in it's normal pattern , "end of season" is what you are experiencing rather than a major economical change.
Come Friday things will be crazy again. Give it a month and things will be slow again.

matanofx
08-26-2013, 12:54 PM
There is nothing slowing or speeding up with economy that is unusual.
Everything is in it's normal pattern , "end of season" is what you are experiencing rather than a major economical change.
Come Friday things will be crazy again. Give it a month and things will be slow again.

The only problem is we have that "end of season" vibe for atleast a month and a half now, you know what i mean.

For me it is definitely tough to merch at times like these and thats why ive been focusing on pvp rather than merching which is what i enjoy doing

Wutzgood
08-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Yeah it's gonna get better on Thursday which is why I'm buying discontinued stuff while its cheap.

Psykopathic28
08-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Exactly matanofx. 1/2 season pvp and 1/2 season Pve.
The "end of season" span lasted a lil longer this season because of the obvious reason of, this season was longest :(
At least there's tons of content though. Way back in season 1 as I'm sure alot remember, the game wasn't much more than farming the jarl for countless hours to make very little gold. Hehe

Zeus
08-26-2013, 03:35 PM
That's the problem with the 99% poor and top 1% being rich aspect of AL. Honestly, there is no middle class and when there is no middle class, you face noticeable economic slow downs like this because there's no middle class to buy the top 1%'s expensive trinkets.

Uzii
08-26-2013, 03:39 PM
That's the problem with the 99% poor and top 1% being rich aspect of PL. Honestly, there is no middle class and when there is no middle class, you face noticeable economic slow downs like this because there's no middle class to buy the top 1%'s expensive trinkets.

U mean AL? :) But otherwies i agree

Zeus
08-26-2013, 04:13 PM
U mean AL? :) But otherwies i agree

Yes, like AL, lol. :)

Insomniack
08-26-2013, 07:54 PM
I am! :) I prefer when things aren't so hectic, and new expansions brings everything except that.. :D

xcainnblecterx
08-26-2013, 10:15 PM
Nope. I need to make money and with most people not buying the money makers iam left twiddling my thumbs

Wutzgood
08-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Try farming instead of merching maybe? I've gotten every legendary armor set and weapon cause of the cheap prices. Only missing mythic gear now lol.