PDA

View Full Version : detail that doesn't make sense

Antilive
08-26-2013, 10:39 AM
my point is, there is some npc that can travel to space(Karin) and time(rutger), i cant think what the solution is, as we know al map is static and what one player see is what another player see, so the issue is after defeating rutger "the game" cant just deleting good rutger from the map cause he will give beginning quest to other player who not defeat him yet,which is little bit annoying, and with karin, the annoying thing is start after you finish all her quest but you still meet her at first map, or i just to perfectionis, just try to make this game more perfect

Snakespeare
08-26-2013, 11:02 AM
Actually, it is WE who are travelling through time, repeating time loops for extra xp. It's called "chronic hysteresis" or time hiccup. The NPCs don't know that we are repeating an event, so they respond normally.

Taejo
08-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Actually, it is WE who are travelling through time, repeating time loops for extra xp. It's called "chronic hysteresis" or time hiccup. The NPCs don't know that we are repeating an event, so they respond normally.

That blew my mind! :hypnotysed:

Antilive
08-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Actually, it is WE who are travelling through time, repeating time loops for extra xp. It's called "chronic hysteresis" or time hiccup. The NPCs don't know that we are repeating an event, so they respond normally.if we did travel through time, npc should give us the same quest every time we enter a map, but they didn't