PDA

View Full Version : What will come in Elite Puzzle Boxes??

Energizeric
08-26-2013, 04:30 PM
As Sam announced in another thread, the new "chests" for the next expansion will be called "Puzzle Boxes", with the elite versions being called "Elite Puzzle Boxes". So what goodies will come in these chests?

Obviously the Arcane Sorcerer Staff will come in Elite Golden Puzzle Boxes. But what mythic items will come in them? For them to have any value at all, they are going to have to contain some good expensive items besides the super rare Arcane staff. We know that the elite legendary items usually drop directly from elite bosses. So that leaves the mythics. What mythic items do you think will be available for level 36?

bramer
08-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Mythic staffs, daggers, and hammers. Because we already have mythic bows, guns, and sword n' shields.
Edit: I didn't mean hammers, I meant two-handed swords .-.

This is bramer - signing out

Bless
08-26-2013, 04:51 PM
I would like mythic main weapons dags, staff and longsword. I dont want another set of mythic weapons which are better than bows and guns FOR PVP.

xcainnblecterx
08-26-2013, 04:56 PM
puzzles

Energizeric
08-26-2013, 06:36 PM
Those are actually really good guesses.

I was thinking maybe we will see a whole new class of weapon? In PL each class has more than 2 different types of weapons. For example, birds have longbows, crossbows, talons and daggers. So maybe we will see a third type of weapon for each class.

How about talons for rogues (dagger type of speed with high dps, lower dmg, but ranged like a bow), two handed staffs for mages (higher damage, lower dps than a one handed staff, and must be aimed like a staff), and dual spears for warriors (looks like shanks in PL, high dps, much faster than current warrior weapons, lower dmg).

Or maybe crossbows for rogues (further range than regular bow, higher dps, but lower damage), or one handed gun for mages (has longer range, higher dps than 2 handed gun, but less damage), and maybe dual swords for warrior (higher dps, lower dmg).

That would give us some more variety in gear and alternate weapons for different situations.

mokdaddd
08-26-2013, 06:47 PM
should new classes for the new weapons and armor helms and includes arcane mage staff, maybe also old items by season 4 but i think only for new season items looks like

falmear
08-26-2013, 08:33 PM
New mythic rings, one for each class.

mokdaddd
08-26-2013, 08:36 PM
New mythic rings, one for each class.

did they mentioned mythic rings ?

falmear
08-26-2013, 08:45 PM
did they mentioned mythic rings ?

No but it seems logical to me because of all the mythics, they can create new mythic rings without competing with the existing mythic ring. Everything else has to be different in some way compared to the old mythics, so they don't upset people and they end up screaming I paid millions of gold for this and it only lasted this long, etc. Also if you look at how the rings will scale against the mythic ring, the damage will already be exceeded by the lvl 36 legendary rings. So I have no knowledge that they will but it seems like the one area where they can do something without having to introduce something totally new.

mokdaddd
08-26-2013, 09:17 PM
No but it seems logical to me because of all the mythics, they can create new mythic rings without competing with the existing mythic ring. Everything else has to be different in some way compared to the old mythics, so they don't upset people and they end up screaming I paid millions of gold for this and it only lasted this long, etc. Also if you look at how the rings will scale against the mythic ring, the damage will already be exceeded by the lvl 36 legendary rings. So I have no knowledge that they will but it seems like the one area where they can do something without having to introduce something totally new.

oh ok agreed .

Insomniack
08-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Those are actually really good guesses.

I was thinking maybe we will see a whole new class of weapon? In PL each class has more than 2 different types of weapons. For example, birds have longbows, crossbows, talons and daggers. So maybe we will see a third type of weapon for each class.

How about talons for rogues (dagger type of speed with high dps, lower dmg, but ranged like a bow), two handed staffs for mages (higher damage, lower dps than a one handed staff, and must be aimed like a staff), and dual spears for warriors (looks like shanks in PL, high dps, much faster than current warrior weapons, lower dmg).

Or maybe crossbows for rogues (further range than regular bow, higher dps, but lower damage), or one handed gun for mages (has longer range, higher dps than 2 handed gun, but less damage), and maybe dual swords for warrior (higher dps, lower dmg).

That would give us some more variety in gear and alternate weapons for different situations.

I agree with this soooo much! It would be great to have a wider specter of weapons you could use, would give soo much complexity to the game. I doubt that they will be mythic rarity tho', if that is the case. They won't be able to make money of it #1, and #2, current mythic weapons won't hold their ground, at least sword and bow.

honki
08-27-2013, 02:31 AM
what about the banner spot? maybe they introduce mythic batman cape for sorc which gives you perm. speed boost and more health :D
or maybe you can wear wings which give you more chance to dodge or something like that LOL :D