PDA

View Full Version : Challenger!

Erdnase
08-26-2013, 09:21 PM
A friend has the challenger right now in arena, but it wont let anyone join him in party. Does anyone know how others can join? A quick answer would be appreciated, he cant stay there forever. :P ty

Bless
08-26-2013, 09:24 PM
He might have left party and created new oone. This will lock the map.

Erdnase
08-26-2013, 09:31 PM
He might have left party and created new oone. This will lock the map.

I believe he may had... ty bless. If he leaves the arena in party with me tho, can we both go back in you think? Or will it lock us both?

Ebezaanec
08-26-2013, 09:44 PM
Sigh... Dumb party-lock... :(

Erdnase
08-26-2013, 09:48 PM
Can i be the first to suggest this feature be removed? haha

Alfai
08-26-2013, 10:19 PM
The challenger spawn rate as an ap imo is absurd tho it has its reason.because this is affecting more than 1 player resources unlike arcane achievenent.for such achievement basing on "luck" concept to me is not really constructive.put aside time,pots and plats spent simply to revive coz ofbexhaustion from resetting the boss spawns.and such rarity with challenger's toughness thats on par with normal boss make the overall intended takeout a bit blur.why not make the spawn rate higher but increase difficulty?imo it makes more sense so child ap promoting well tactical approach or srategic teamwork rather than leaving it to luck.if its meant to skip mobs and go straight to boss i disagree as it is not living up to the exact replication.

Lets keep achvmnt points as individual achvmnt which it should be

Ebezaanec
08-26-2013, 10:44 PM
Well... Since the deed is done... I may as well shed some light on what the darn Challenger looks like...

Alfai
08-26-2013, 11:03 PM
Smaller than you..that pisses me more lol!

After hundreds of runs (no joke) when he spawned the kill ws too quick cant even enjoy the moment.coz you wanna get out from that godforsaken place desperately.

Alfai
08-26-2013, 11:04 PM

After hundreds of runs (no joke) when he spawned the kill ws too quick cant even enjoy the moment.coz you wanna get out from that godforsaken place desperately.

Erdnase
08-26-2013, 11:17 PM
I think even I am only 1 ribbit shy of being taller

After hundreds of runs.

I believe that, been on 350+ rezones of the place myself and nothing..

Skaunared
08-27-2013, 08:28 AM
i find the challenger achievement easier to get than looting an arcane IMO.. opened hundreds of crates already just to get that Special 250 aps for me to jump from 12900 to 13150.. but nothing! oh well, it is all luck! ^_^