PDA

View Full Version : Prices are starting to drop slowly...

Xtremespike
08-26-2013, 11:01 PM
I just seen a pendant that is worth 200k being sold in the auction for 90k. Holy molly. That's a huge price drop.
Any good warrior armor i should be looking out for? Leave the names below and also tell me if you have seen any price drops on any items.

Insomniack
08-27-2013, 06:10 AM
If you see just one item of a kind being posted for some damn low price, take into account that someone might not know the real value of item. Dunno if it's the case, but just saying. :) As for warrior armor, beside mythic one, keep an eye on Noble Plate of Will lvl31. It's pretty much the best one after mythic one. You won't go wrong with it. :)

keikali
08-27-2013, 08:11 AM
Noble and Champion have been dropping like flies. The warrior ones though seem to be dropping slowly, but the rogue and sorc ones, forget it, better off giving it to someone.

Xtremespike
08-27-2013, 01:35 PM
If you see just one item of a kind being posted for some damn low price, take into account that someone might not know the real value of item. Dunno if it's the case, but just saying. :) As for warrior armor, beside mythic one, keep an eye on Noble Plate of Will lvl31. It's pretty much the best one after mythic one. You won't go wrong with it. :)
You're right. Lol. Some people also forget to add another 0 to the value of their items. It happens. But, I'll check that out from time to time. Also, YOU'RE ALWAYS supposed to check of the lowest and highest price before selling or buying an item.

Xtremespike
08-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Noble and Champion have been dropping like flies. The warrior ones though seem to be dropping slowly, but the rogue and sorc ones, forget it, better off giving it to someone.
XD. I think there is more rouge and sorcerers in the game than warriors. Higher demands. Reduce in prices. It could possibly be that. But thanks. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for those items.

xcainnblecterx
08-27-2013, 03:27 PM
XD. I think there is more rouge and sorcerers in the game than warriors. Higher demands. Reduce in prices. It could possibly be that. But thanks. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for those items.

Actually more rogues and warrios then sorc. Sorc gear is the cheapest to buy due to less demand

Chaim Nail
08-28-2013, 01:19 AM
To get the best I could afford I must've spent close to 3m on my warrior items long before the new expansion was even being talked about, but I am under no illusion that I'll be able to recoup much of that after the next expansion (except maybe the mythic sword, if I choose to sell it) so I've been gathering to fund lvl36 warrior purchases - 1.2m gold and 93 locked crates so far :) Along with over 9000 health and over 9000 mana potions for the levelling up.

Wutzgood
08-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Its great for consumers. Been getting any legendary equips I'm missing for cheap. Only missing mythic gear now thanks to it.