PDA

View Full Version : Expansion

Soundlesskill
08-27-2013, 12:38 AM
Just a suggestion that would benefit us all :)

Make expansions in vacations or weekends. So we all have time to cap fast :p

(Not this expansion, but future expansions)

JaytB
08-27-2013, 01:02 AM
They don't work during the weekends.

KingFu
08-27-2013, 01:45 AM
Expansions being released before weekends and vacations aren't stopping you from playing them when the weekends and vacations do come around. I say the sooner they can release campaigns the better, given they're of quality.

Soundlesskill
08-27-2013, 04:13 AM
Expansions being released before weekends and vacations aren't stopping you from playing them when the weekends and vacations do come around. I say the sooner they can release campaigns the better, given they're of quality.

Oh o.o

Alrisaia
08-27-2013, 06:07 AM
besides. in America this coming weekend is a three day weekend for most schools and companies.

additionally my gut tells me they release on Thursdays because I'd something goes wrong they're able to make changes to it on Friday.

Soundlesskill
08-27-2013, 05:15 PM
Lol

Samhayne
08-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Umm, we're launching the Realm of Shadows on Thursday, Aug 29th in the afternoon. That way, we will have Friday to check it over on live to make sure everything is good and then it's into the long Labor Day weekend. I kinda think that qualifies as launching into a long holiday weekend, no?

Soundlesskill
08-28-2013, 11:47 AM
Umm, we're launching the Realm of Shadows on Thursday, Aug 29th in the afternoon. That way, we will have Friday to check it over on live to make sure everything is good and then it's into the long Labor Day weekend. I kinda think that qualifies as launching into a long holiday weekend, no?

Ah, I see thanks sam