PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember minination?

Kingzila
08-27-2013, 08:57 AM
So for the most part I'm basicly just looking for old players of this once amazing group/nation/app thing of people I use to play with on this app well game WELL social app game avatar THING. If you have never heard of minination and can't find it anywhere then let me give you a run down on what it use to once be and why I'm interested in posting it here.

SO to give you a perspective of what minination was imagine this forum you a on had avatars/games/prizes and about 7 different games to play that could give you unique prizes and achievements for your avatar. Pretty cool right?

So yah if you did play some of there games or just talked in there groups a lot throw a picture or two or maybe a and avatar if you have it and if you don't just a user name would be cool myn was nick117

Still wondering why I'd post this here? To catch interest maybe some one interested in reviving it on top of meeting friends would see it and think about it.

Ks_Leon
08-27-2013, 09:10 AM
You should post this thread on Spacetimes Forum Off Topic.There will be more people answer in there.:)