PDA

View Full Version : Level gap between 15-22?

landragon
08-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Am I missing something? After Ydra Forest, the next leveling spot is Kraag. But there's not enough content in there other than hauntlet and the crypts to fill the void to the next zone. Most of the quests are lowbie dailies or story dailies. Even in the AH after level 16, there's very little level 17-22 gear listed.

Now I managed to do Kraken Isles at 19 with another rogue bosses were one shotting us and we graveyard zerged it (probably went through like 200 health and mana potions).

TLDR: Ydra forest is too low, Kraken Isles is too high (getting one shotted). Did I miss something in between?

Genuinous
08-27-2013, 10:52 AM
Yes, it is called the Dead City. Intended for 16-21 :)

Venom
08-27-2013, 01:21 PM
Try finding a way to 'The Dead City'. Try talking to Noxxar and look South-East to him between the canons.

Alhuntrazeck
08-30-2013, 10:45 AM
I missed dead city when I first played too :)

They should make the location more obvious, lol. That's why, every expansion from kraken onward, I run through THE ENTIRE town to c of I missed anything :)

Roberto077
08-30-2013, 12:31 PM
And I capped The Dead City. It's located by the guy going through the cannon balls in Kraag before you get to the Hauntlet.

Sceazikua
08-31-2013, 03:33 PM
at lvl 16-20 you can go to Dead City outskirt and lvl there , 20-23 go Tower of Madrom . Obviously it was my toughest time even with double xp , my newbie guildmates at low lvl often call me (im 35 now) to lvl them up , they always cry that jurnwoods is too hard and I dont think they know about Dead City , lol .
Btw Im not sure if this is right but if you dont know the entrance you can use world map to get there .