PDA

View Full Version : Hello, and < Goodbye > Guild Revive!

SkullCrusher
08-27-2013, 05:15 PM
< GoodBye >

Goodbye is a newly created guild founded by myself, Calmedfear. A short yet detailed description of the guild:

We are an elite guild dedicated solely to farming elites, and endgame PvP. We strive for perfection by teaching each and every single member a specific build for their play style, character, budget, and likes/dislikes. We care not about quantity nor of riches. Wether you are the #1 person on the leader boards, or be the poorest person, you are welcome to join this newly founded guild as long as you fulfill the requirements necessary to join this guild.

Requirements:
- Must be at the level cap or 1 level below ( e.g level 30+ as of now. )
- Must be active
- No drama/immaturity.

As long as the above 3 requirements are met by the person, they are welcome to access this guild's soon to be wonderful contents, and it's people. Below will be the rules of the guild, depending on their seriousness it may result in a permanent ban, temporary ban, or a warning.

General Guild Rules:
- Terms of Service Agreement. ( This is above all others, including myself the most important rule, so obey it! )
- No scamming.
- Loan your valuables at your own risk.
- No begging
- No asking for a promotion.
- Respect your officers and leader.

Guild PvP Rules:
- No ganging a guild mate. ( this includes 2v1 )
- Killing guild mates is allowed, but don't farm or spawn kill them.
- If the team is doing 5v5 or 4v4, don't go flagging. ( free flagging. )
- If you would like to 1v1 ( possibly even 2v1 ) all players must agree.

General PvP Rules:
- No ganging ( guildie or not. )
- No farming
- No spawn camping.
- No foul language.
- No profanity.

Some Wonderful Contents of This Guild:
- Weekly contests, as long as you participate, you win!
- Teaching sessions ( more on this later. )
- Daily Elite Running
- Achievement pushes
- Fun guild wars.
- And much, much more!

Join us now, and fly through elite maps as if your were doing a bard's daily, while being able to "Chill" in PvP and enjoy the game for what it is....a friendly mmorpg!

Teaching Sessions:
If the guild does ( hopefully ) become successful I shall monitor and host Teaching Sessions.
Teaching Sessions is where each day of the week, 1 class will learn certain tips and tricks about PvP and PvP by that class master. ( e.g Rogues on monday, sorcerers on tuesday, and so on. )
In these teaching lessons you will learn:
- Each class's weakness
- Your specific strength
- Which gear to use
- and Skill Builds!

Why is the guild named < GoodBye > You may be asking yourself?
Well, simply because we like to say GoodBye to our enemies ( PvE and PvP ) ;D and hellos/warm welcomes to new members!

Promotions:

Member -> Recruiter:
1) Be friendly and help out new members.
2) Greet new recruits with a warm and kind heart.
3) No foul language.
4) Respect all officers and leaders ( including class masters. )
5) Must be in the guild for at least 1 week.

Recruiter -> Officer:
1) Recruit at least 7 people.
2) Respect the leader and class masters ( also fellow officers. )
3) No foul language
4) Help A LOT!
5) Run tons of elites and/or PvP matches.
6) Obey every single rule and more.
7) Prove to me that I can deem you worthy of being an officer.

And remember to always wear your guild title < Goodbye > with pride and respect! :D

People to Respect: ( Respect everyone you see, these are just some good friends of mine that I really do trust. )
- Any Developer, period. Disrespect to a Dev will result in an immediate kick.
- Apollo
- Love
- Tumaa
- Jexetta
- JaytB
- Zuzeq
- Avaree
- Any star guard/ GoA member.

Scamming:
If it is not too much to ask for, I would like it to be possible if somebody saw a guild member of mine go around scamming, please report it to me directly. DO NOT go around spamming or calling out his/her name.
Simply pm it to me In-Game or here, on the forums. If wanted, other leaders of a guild could contact me and if a scammer from my guild is caught, I shall report it to you, just in case he trys to join your guild, so you know of his history.

Drama:
Is it getting hot? Then stay away! Please do not involve yourself into any sort of drama as it shall only result in more trouble for yourself. If heat and tension is rising, please immediately notify me, or a officer.
I would like as little drama as possible but, having no drama at all is inevitable my friends. As I too, would not like to start any sort of guild flaming.

Guild Hopping:
This is highly frowned down upon by myself, and many others. If you would like to leave that is totally fine by me, but please contact me here, or In-Game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think this guild is the perfect fit for you? Want to try it out? Well then come on in while the doors are wide open! Contact me, an officer, or any recruiter listed below ( when some actually join lol xD. )

Guild Master:

Calmedfear

Officers:

Recruiters:

P.S - This thread still needs tons of information added to it but I'm just too tired right now ( woah! did I seriously just type all of that without typos? I'm so tired my eyes were closed the whole time lol. )
Feel free to pm me any guild pictures/anything you want to lol........*starts snoring* Good night guys xD *yawn*

Tishamaxine
08-28-2013, 11:23 PM
Good luck to your guild!

- Tishamaxine

Alhuntrazeck
08-30-2013, 07:26 AM
Wb and gl!

Leaving judgement?

SkullCrusher
08-30-2013, 06:15 PM
Wb and gl!

Leaving judgement?

Still thinking about how to manage that because honestly i want to stay with them. :D