PDA

View Full Version : major new update glitch

shadowripper
08-27-2013, 10:52 PM
I can't go into my own guild hall with any of my alt toons but my guild master one and my members aren't on my guild list and can't enter guild but yet ot says they are in a guild when I invite them I can guild chat woth them but they can't come into hall or anything please fix fast losing faith in sts

Phantomas
08-28-2013, 03:50 AM
I've encountered same bug.
But besides not being able to enter ur own guildhall and getting messages ur not part of guild while u can talk in guildchat,
I also can't invite ppl to join my guild, get message that person is already in a guild while they r not in a guild at all.

Then there is also a problem wth friendrequests. I dont get any messages at all when ppl have send me a friendrequest. I do see the friendrequests listed but didnt get a message at all that someone wanted me to become friends.

This reminds me of another bug (already reported b4 update) that when entering Subway station u get a message that u cant enter because ur inventory is full while it isn't.

Looks like the new update resulted in introducing several new bugs.

Lojack
08-28-2013, 10:21 AM
It's because there are multiple client versions right now. It'll clear up once we disable the old client and everyone is one the same client.