PDA

View Full Version : 2013-08-28 Update

H2N
08-28-2013, 10:42 AM
There is a new client (iOS 1.0.8, Android 1.0.8.0) available that contains improvement to Facebook login. The iOS client also provides support for the upcoming iOS 7. Please update to the new client. It may take a while for the new client to get propagated to the Apple/Google servers.

cyrusrevange
08-28-2013, 10:44 AM
1st

cyrusrevange
08-28-2013, 10:45 AM
2nd

cyrusrevange
08-28-2013, 10:46 AM
3rd

cyrusrevange
08-28-2013, 10:47 AM
3rd

No you are not 3rd :)

drawfflerz
08-28-2013, 10:48 AM
Arrghhh noooo... but same time. Lol

Producers
08-28-2013, 10:50 AM
1st
No... H2N is first post...
And can i still play on IOS.6?

H2N
08-28-2013, 10:58 AM
No... H2N is first post...
And can i still play on IOS.6?

Yes. You can continue to play with iOS 6 (and other previous iOS versions).

sherentsoj
08-28-2013, 11:09 AM
There is a new client (iOS 1.0.8, Android 1.0.8.0) available that contains improvement to Facebook login. The iOS client also provides support for the upcoming iOS 7. Please update to the new client. It may take a while for the new client to get propagated to the Apple/Google servers.

Nice job

Myodda
08-28-2013, 11:16 AM
what does this update do for non facebook loggers?

Taejo
08-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Hi H2N,

Not sure if the new patch is the cause, but I can't see myself (separate accounts) as being online via friend list. One is logged on via an Android phone, the other via Chrome.

Even though I have both toons online, /partyinvite <name> replies: "Unable to find player: <name>"

EDIT: I can see myself when both are logged in via Chrome. Also, I can only see guildmates online who are using Chrome at the moment. Looks like Android/Chrome users are being tossed onto separate servers or something?

Guildarts
08-28-2013, 11:35 AM
Wow. i didn't notice that there was an update.

TuMadreee
08-28-2013, 11:38 AM
Ok so.. Chrome and Ipod have different servers now. Do i just wait? There is no one on Chrome server lol

Aekif
08-28-2013, 11:38 AM
13th....:P

Edit: 15th....

:(

leeelooo
08-28-2013, 11:45 AM
I use chrome primarily to play and i dont see anyone in my friends or guild lists. However on my phone its business as usual. I do hope this is resolved soon.

KingMartin
08-28-2013, 11:45 AM
Playing via Chrome, I see online only people that are connected via Chrome too. Is this temporary? I hope so

Aekif
08-28-2013, 11:47 AM
Hi H2N,

Not sure if the new patch is the cause, but I can't see myself (separate accounts) as being online via friend list. One is logged on via an Android phone, the other via Chrome.

Even though I have both toons online, /partyinvite <name> replies: "Unable to find player: <name>"

EDIT: I can see myself when both are logged in via Chrome. Also, I can only see guildmates online who are using Chrome at the moment. Looks like Android/Chrome users are being tossed onto separate servers or something?

Ok so.. Chrome and Ipod have different servers now. Do i just wait? There is no one on Chrome server lol

I use chrome primarily to play and i dont see anyone in my friends or guild lists. However on my phone its business as usual. I do hope this is resolved soon.

Same issue, signed on on phone, saw all my guildies, tried on chromebook, saw no one.

iluvataris
08-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Stuck in a world of chrome!
I hope this gets fixed today, Would love to continue my schedule of timed runs before the season is over.

CrimsonBloodEmpire
08-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Probably gonna play on phone till then :)

wvhills
08-28-2013, 12:30 PM
1st!

H2N
08-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Hi H2N,

This sometimes occur when we have a new client. Players on the old/current client won't see players on the new client (like friends, guild members, etc). Towards the end of the day, we'll turn off the old client, and force everyone over to the new client, and that should resolve the issue.

H2N
08-28-2013, 12:34 PM

Just need to wait as the new client becomes available as Apple/Google update their servers, and players start to to appear on the server associated with the new client.

xmakx
08-28-2013, 12:42 PM
This sometimes occur when we have a new client. Players on the old/current client won't see players on the new client (like friends, guild members, etc). Towards the end of the day, we'll turn off the old client, and force everyone over to the new client, and that should resolve the issue.
That's a relief. Thank You :)

Emmacheese
08-28-2013, 12:42 PM
I just updated on my ipad and I am now on the same servers as chrome users :)

Lufegual
08-28-2013, 12:57 PM
There's something weird with this update. I see different players on when I log in Chrome and in Android.
I usually play on Chrome and now most of my friends and guildmates appear offline, but when I log in on my phone (Android) they're on!
Please fix this STS! Is Android going to update too?

H2N
08-28-2013, 12:58 PM
There's something weird with this update. I see different players on when I log in Chrome and in Android.
I usually play on Chrome and now most of my friends and guildmates appear offline, but when I log in on my phone (Android) they're on!
Please fix this STS!

Lufegual
08-28-2013, 12:59 PM

Ok Thanks!

Aekif
08-28-2013, 01:26 PM

My cell phone installed the new client update today, as did my chromebook and I could see all my guildies only on my cell phone. So why not on my chromebook which also had the update today? If both devices recieved the update, how come I can see everyone while on my phone, and no one while on my chromebook.

Edit: Scratch that. I guess i installed the "end of double XP" update this morning. Still running 1.0.7.0 on my phone.

Aekif
08-28-2013, 03:06 PM
Some of my guild members (who have updated, i can talk to them in guild chat and whatnot) are having an issue with the Guild tab in the social window. It won't show them in the guild on my screen, and on their screen it says they aren't in a guild. However, they're able to use guild/officer chat.

Lufegual
08-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Some of my guild members (who have updated, i can talk to them in guild chat and whatnot) are having an issue with the Guild tab in the social window. It won't show them in the guild on my screen, and on their screen it says they aren't in a guild. However, they're able to use guild/officer chat.

Same happens with some of my guildmates. They can use the guild chat but they don't appear in the guild members list.

CrimsonBloodEmpire
08-28-2013, 03:31 PM

Same problem

dizzzzzzzzz
08-28-2013, 03:49 PM
theres a problem with guilds now, i think you know it, fix please

keikali
08-28-2013, 03:53 PM
lol@iOS!

H2N
08-28-2013, 04:22 PM
theres a problem with guilds now, i think you know it, fix please

This sometimes occur when we have a new client. Players on the old/current client won't see players on the new client (like friends, guild members, etc). We are restarting the servers right now to turn off the old client, and force everyone over to the new client, and that should resolve the issue.

wvhills
08-28-2013, 04:27 PM
My guildies say they're online but I can't see them! Fix plz! :D
Hehe.

Cahaun
08-28-2013, 04:54 PM
That moment when H2N replies to a person's problem just for another person to post a comment asking about the same thing coming from the first problem... I'm glad H2N has such patience to reply to every single one.

Insomniack
08-28-2013, 05:06 PM
Damn I thought it was expansions! xD

Desperoto
08-28-2013, 05:12 PM
So i cant play with my guild if they havent chrome?

H2N
08-28-2013, 05:13 PM
So i cant play with my guild if they havent chrome?

The issue has been resolved now.

ghoostbuster
08-28-2013, 08:33 PM
Not able to connect to google plus in my other account as google pkus has been blocked by my organization (the 1 to which my email id belongs) so aftr update my lvl 31 warrior is not able to log in... is there any way to change id without being ingame?? Pls help me with this

Insomniack
08-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Chrome works perfectly fine now. Thanks for solving the issue.