PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends PvP tournament!

navyswcc
08-28-2013, 12:13 PM
The first ever Pocket Legends tournament! With pocket legends being a hit throughout the world I have decided to announce a new tournament for all players. This tournament will be 100% pay out no profit intended. It will be 5,000 a player 20,000 for a team. Teams will be a 4v4 ctf and team deathmatch rotation. Different maps and levels for all. Depending on how many players actually sign up depends on the prize pot. There will be a bracket and live support available to all but your patience is required. We would love to have as many teams show up as possible for this to be the new and most successful pocket legends tournament ever! level caps and item restrictions will be on you guys decide whats banned and discuss with me I will be your final decision. I will repeat this THIS IS A NON-PROFIT TOURNAMENT ALL MONEY GOES TO PRIZE POT. I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE THIS A VERIFIED TOURNAMENT. Please stick with me on dates and prize. I will make updates shortly thank you!

Cavoc
08-29-2013, 08:12 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there have been dozens of pvp tournaments. With The same exact format. Check out the search bar.

Argyros
08-29-2013, 08:16 PM
Lol,

There's a incredible tool on the forums called the search bar. Please search, "tournament." I'd reccomend using a neater format. Good luck. ^^

Cloakker
08-29-2013, 08:33 PM
Sounds fun!

Spyce
08-29-2013, 09:56 PM
More detail?