PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Promotions

Cavoc
08-28-2013, 05:53 PM
Alright ladies and gents, it's time you wipe those tears about not having new content and actually put forth effort into making it happen.

Lets go over some negative actions from us PL players. I am also guilty of many of the following:

1. Talking about how badly PL sucks now, do to it's lack of attention.
Some people who are speculating on playing this game, read the threads believe it or not. And who in their right mind would want to put forth any money/effort into a game, when all they read is players complaining about how much it sucks now?

2. Rushing and talking trash to new people in pvp
Instead of ganging up on new people, calling them noobs, and laughing at them as you kill them. Why not help them? Give them tips? A new person joins a pvp match and has those actions done to them... Do you honestly think that'll make them want to play more? No. Soon, all you'll have to talk trash to is yourself.

3. Promotional videos
This obviously isnt a negative action, but its something that can be done. Spread the word on how much of an awesome game this is! Make people WANT to play the game! Show all of the awesome aspects about the game!

Devs said 90% of their player population is AL. It's time for that to change. And that isn't going to happen if you continue to cry and make the game an unsuitable game to play for new people. And if doesn't work then hey. Atleast you tried.

If you have any other suggestions please feel free to post them. This is only going to work if we all put forth some effort

Caiahar
08-28-2013, 06:09 PM
Good! 1+ thanks when I can!

Z
08-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Good! 1+ thanks when I can!

There I gave 2

XghostzX
08-28-2013, 07:08 PM
Praise it brotha

Roberto077
08-28-2013, 07:33 PM
I'll get started on another promo video. I just need 24 people to help me with one part though...

Cavoc
08-28-2013, 07:43 PM
I'll get started on another promo video. I just need 24 people to help me with one part though...

I was thinking of making a video of me sitting at my pc, zooming into the screen and switching to my actual screen recording showing gameplay, then zooming out as it comes out of my phone, and doing the same with my iPad. Each device showing different types of gameplay, pvp, pve, towns , etc

Edit: what do you need help with?

xroxinex
08-28-2013, 08:30 PM
Hey mystic wanted to apologise for fighg I thought I recognised u from somewhere 0-0

Cavoc
08-28-2013, 08:49 PM
Hey mystic wanted to apologise for fighg I thought I recognised u from somewhere 0-0

If this is directed towards me, I have no idea what you're talking about man lol.

xroxinex
08-28-2013, 09:07 PM
Nono hes a friend of.mine.hes viewing this lol

xroxinex
08-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Sorry for the mishap haha

Roberto077
08-28-2013, 09:35 PM
I was thinking of making a video of me sitting at my pc, zooming into the screen and switching to my actual screen recording showing gameplay, then zooming out as it comes out of my phone, and doing the same with my iPad. Each device showing different types of gameplay, pvp, pve, towns , etc

Edit: what do you need help with?

Basically just making a game trailer. The 24 people would be for the social aspect of the game (everyone waving at the same time).

Cavoc
08-28-2013, 09:38 PM
Nice. I'd be happy to help.

skrapicoco
08-28-2013, 10:29 PM
90% al?if pl is dead as "the other STS game" the server will be as smooth as ever and not much lag like 66 cap so I think pl still have it but still haters are all over the place, we don't need to advertise/promote pl the game itself.sells to people

Cavoc
08-28-2013, 10:34 PM
90% al?if pl is dead as "the other STS game" the server will be as smooth as ever and not much lag like 66 cap so I think pl still have it but still haters are all over the place, we don't need to advertise/promote pl the game itself.sells to people

The purpose of this thread is to get people back into pl. Sts works according to there clientele base. If the percentage of pl players rises, the better chance we will have of becoming more a priority.

lakersrockftw
08-28-2013, 11:08 PM
Exactly I would do anything you guys want
To do just pm me on lakersrockftw or on forum account.

Extreme
08-29-2013, 09:50 AM

Soul wens In

Zentry
08-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Zergeo in

Skeletonlord
08-29-2013, 10:49 AM
Definitely agree. PL needs some publicity. It would be cool to see a active FB/Twitter page for Pocket Legends. As Rob said, a new trailer for PL would be cool, and of course I'd help.

Oldcoot
08-29-2013, 10:56 AM
If u need me shout

Roberto077
08-29-2013, 12:53 PM
I need a few people with sewers sets too. I want to feature the most interesting PvE area, and some of the newer stuff will be included.

Cavoc
08-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Definitely agree. PL needs some publicity. It would be cool to see a active FB/Twitter page for Pocket Legends. As Rob said, a new trailer for PL would be cool, and of course I'd help.

I can make a twitter. There are pl facebooks but they are really active.

Cavoc
08-29-2013, 07:30 PM
I need a few people with sewers sets too. I want to feature the most interesting PvE area, and some of the newer stuff will be included.

I have l71 flying set and green drag. Ill also have swift once I find someone to sell me the armor. I about 4.7m atm so I can buy savage

Anonymouse
08-30-2013, 11:39 AM
I think I'd like to see more people putting up pvp videos like terrain and ape does. It shows how pvp is like and a few tips about how it's like in the level range. I tried looking up a few but there were none for alot of level ranges. And it can be like every other game that has pvp vids. I remember when I played runescape I used to look up pvp vids and there were so many to watch. Just an idea though