PDA

View Full Version : Lack of support

Swords
08-28-2013, 06:00 PM
As some of u may know, I am usually against people for discussing ban publicly on the forums but this has gone overboard for me. I have been banned for a reason I do not and should not be blamed and responsible for. I have contact support and emailed them and haven't gotten a reply in more than A WEEK. I feel as though sts is lacking the support for their loyal customers and that have brought them some major ca-Ching in which I have spent over 1000 dollars on Pl and yet I don't receive email replys back from support. I know this thread is gonna be closed and I already have emailed support and recently messaged the devs and still have received no reply. My purpose of this is to get a devs attention and I feel this is the only way to get their attention as I have messaged them and got no reply from devs or support

Roberto077
08-28-2013, 06:05 PM
I understand your concern, but patience will be the only solution.

Extreme
08-28-2013, 06:08 PM
This is why I immigrate to AL, I got Replied in 30mins O_o

Caiahar
08-28-2013, 06:10 PM
This is why I immigrate to AL, I got Replied in 30mins O_o
Didnt you say before you did subject game about AL, and said PL stuff in email?

The Sadness
08-28-2013, 06:22 PM
Sorry to hear, I hope this gets resolved.

NECROREAPER
08-28-2013, 06:40 PM
Doesn't matter how much money you've put into the game, breaking the rules is breaking the rules.

I understand where you're coming from though, if the ban is a misunderstanding then I understand the issue but I'm just saying that spending a lot on the game doesn't make you exempt from the rules.

Swords
08-28-2013, 06:46 PM
Doesn't matter how much money you've put into the game, breaking the rules is breaking the rules.

I understand where you're coming from though, if the ban is a misunderstanding then I understand the issue but I'm just saying that spending a lot on the game doesn't make you exempt from the rules.

I know spending money on the game doesn't exempt u from the rules but I'm just pointing out that I am in fact a customer of sts games and at least they should have better support for their customers I just kinda reworded my sentence