PDA

View Full Version : do not go on this hackimg website! 0_0

xroxinex
08-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Ok so there are these people saying go to ..removed.. and ..removed.. do not go on it it is a hacker website once you enter your information your account is lost and hacked.the person in charge is not.gonna say name from sl.his words are,"soon I will hack all sl accounts" sts please deal with this I dont want anyone to get hacked.

Conquered
08-28-2013, 11:35 PM
The website you gave is not located in the server. The website doesnt exist so... Yay!! XD

xroxinex
08-29-2013, 05:04 AM
..removed.. take the do out

Conquered
08-29-2013, 05:33 AM
..removed.. Never go in this hacking website.

saiyen
08-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Its a scamming website not hacking, hacking is impossible in sts games...

Zodiarck
08-29-2013, 02:00 PM
I wouldn't really say impossible, you can hack credits and platinum I know someone who did it at the price of getting banned lol, but trust me it did work. Nothing is hack proof, it's just a matter of time till they find the right codes and all that nonsense.

Zodiarck
08-29-2013, 02:01 PM
I wouldn't try that though worked to much and to hard for what I got and have.

Samhayne
08-29-2013, 02:22 PM
Generally scam websites or apps fall into two categories:

They all promise free money (Platinum, Gold and the like)

They usually ask you to enter your account credentials. If you do, they will then log into your account and steal everything from it, change the password and generally do bad things.

The site might ask you to install something to your machine / device that is most likely a virus.

They sometimes ask you to fill out a survey. They then get paid a penny or so for that survey. if they get enough people to fill out enough surveys, they make some money (and never deliver on their promises of free money).

We try as we can to remove websites or apps that have such fraudulent activities, but there are more everyday. Don't fall for their scams!