PDA

View Full Version : Ban Request

AmonRaa
04-30-2010, 09:52 AM
Hi! I'd like to request a ban for the player < removed to protect the innocent > who's been scamming a bunch of people. He makes a few decent trades and then leaves without completing the last one. I checked him out to make sure and lost a minor purple.

Hraefn
04-30-2010, 10:10 AM
Question: what didn't you understand about the warning posted in the Trade forum?

Samhayne
04-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Hi AmonRaa,

Thanks for taking the time to post and give us your feedback. However, we'd like to ask that if you have a specific problem to report, like the one you posted about, that you write us privately at support <at> spacetimestudios.com.

Also, we do know that scamming is possible with the current method of Gifting items to others. If you are expecting a trade, it's possible for someone to simply take your item and log off. We posted about this in the new Market Forum (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1044-WARNING!-Trade-is-about-trust!-You-can-currently-only-give-with-no-secure-swap.).

We know that people want to trade and we've posted several times that implementing a secure, scam resistant, method of trading items is on the list to be done. Until then, please heed our posted warning and only trade with people you trust - or treat the Gift command as just that, a way to give an item to someone else as a Gift.

Thanks in advance for your understanding. If you have any further questions, please click my name and send me a Private Message.