PDA

View Full Version : more taunts,pvp lobby,title,taunt weapon " ideas please look"

AKILIOS
08-29-2013, 09:51 AM
hello everyone i will try and make this short as possible
with out sounding dumb so.....

[pvp]

i was thinking about a pvp lobby sorta like a lounge/hall of fame

possibly add pet mini games for hunt coins and story tokens can be added

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[title]

add new title [IM FLAGGING] please!!!! i really want this
or a custom title maker in game will be cool free the 1st time, 3 plat every other time you want to make a new title
'you cant copy titles already in game"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[taunt weapons]

ok so i suggested afew months back for a weapon with taunt to be made?
i didnt think i seen a post on it but im sure i was probably the 1st to mention it

warmage maul of lethality is a ok weapon it needs more dmg so i was considering taking off crit and adding
a chance to proc +20str and mana regen instead of health for 8 seconds while keeping taunt and armor debuff
and honestly the 1st taunt weapon should have been a sword and shield it just makes way more sense

[more taunts]
i feel like we need more taunts like siting,dancing,.....farting :] hahahaha etc more fun

Insomniack
08-30-2013, 07:21 AM
+1000 to this! Esp. taunt part. I have been struggling to get enough way to taunt enemies (trying to play game as full tank).. I was even thinking about dropping VB for Jugger just to get that 3rd taunt, even if it's not really best pve skill for war. I think we should have more taunt options. I was trying different builds and tactics, and except with Jugger as being 3rd taunt skill (along with HoR and WM) I always get like 2/3 secs in between cds.. So I agree so much with this. I would personally like to see, if myth sword gets buffed, a slight addition of taunt (can be pve only or pvp too but i would expect a lot of hatred toward that) and that would cover some standard pve build (WM/CS , SS, HoR and VB) with 3 taunts, and tank could keep aggro on himself almost all time during fights (with right timing).